Reviews for In Memories Forgotten
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Aww...I kind of expected an awesome ending, but it was kind of the same as the rest of the story. Oh well.

For endings, it's ok to fluff it. That way, it's an ending, instead of like a continuation. Just remember to try not to fluff interactions and loveydovy moments too much. Also, I thought it'd be nicer if you had used some symbolism to explain the house after Hikaru had fixed it up again.

But then again, its just fanfiction. So great job! I just added some pointers in there in the hopes that you might be able to put it to good use? Since reviews these days aren't actually reviews? D
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Oh, never mind about the angst stuff. Here it is.

xD So sorry.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
What? Atem should have suffered his ass off! That was too short! Come on!

Next time, when there's a situation that's as angsty and crazy like this witch hunt thing, make sure to put in lots of angst and stuff.
AuthorKylie chapter 16 . 2/21/2009
A very well written bit of work. Fantastic. You have a very nice way of writing and it was a brillant idea from the beginning. I really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you so much for writing the story.
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 2/4/2009
Great ending. I loved it.
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I am glad they are together.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
Poor Ate,u and Yugi. I hope that something good will happen for them.
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I hope he really saved Yugi. He and Atemu have suffered so much.
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Poor Yugi. I hope Atemu can rescue him. Good chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. There is more trouble coming. I hope they can survive.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I hope Atemu can handle whatever is on its way.
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad Yugi remembered the name. Maybe Atemu/Yami can get some type of closure with his mother.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. Poor Yami suffered a lot. At least, he remembers now and he told Yugi. I hope they can figure out a way to help Yami.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
So very sweet. Maybe if Yami can remember the curse they will be able to break it without killing Yami. Wonderful chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I hope Yugi gets better soon. Poor Yami had no idea what to do.