Reviews for Collision Course
AbayJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I laughed so hard at this...great job!
prin69 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
lol. its cute.
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
love that, it's really cool!
NCISAgent2B chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
good story. If anyone has ANY NCIS Fan fics OR other fan fics, I edit my school news paper...so email them to me at adams.c.10 and yea, ill fix. them. Talk To You Later!

~*NCIS_Agent2B*~

Mrs. McGee!
Connie1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
you know what that was just Hilarious it was very good! i especially love these parts:

“Abby, I’m surprised at you,” chastised Ducky from the open elevator.

“Ducky, it’s not what you think. Gibbs and I were just- I was-”

The elevator doors started to shut. “It’s not that my Dear, it’s simply that I never thought that you would want to be on top.”

The doors shut as Abby’s jaw dropped. She stood and ran to the doors. “Ducky! I can’t believe you just said that.” She pounded her fists on the door. “Open this elevator up now! I know you’re right there listening to me. You always do this to me Duck-man. You say stuff, then run and hide where you can still get my reaction- only from a safe distance.”
ForensicFreak chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
oh yay! a pretty new story.

loved it. really cute. and Ducky is *so* evil. i love him, lol.

*pokes* you should email me sometime. *pokes again* or send me an IM. *pokes a third time* use this yahoo email addy for IM.. cuz yea.

bye! love ya.

Emmy/FG
Michael DiNozzo chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
yay, the mind-reading fic! :applause for jenni: wow, that's awkward, but I laugh as if it wer mny own misfortune instead of Gibbs...'s. Was that even a sentance. ::sigh:: o, well. grood job, 'o.

O.o o.O

Keepin' it real,

Michael
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
As always a great story! I loved it especialy when Abby doesn't understand yet that Gibbs is speaking of her. They're so good together!

Thanks for sharing.
Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
LOVE IT! I really do! It was awesome! Definately Favourite material *winks*.

Okay, I'm calling you on your offer to help me turn it into a GAbby story (What He Did). But, you have to review your ideas to me, cause my msn aint working *stupid msn*. Kay? O yea, Alicia and Kel say hi!

Love yea lotz gurl

Julie!~!~!~
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh Ducky, that evil, evil man! That was absolutely hillarious! Another great one! Keep writing!
Shades.of.Peppermint chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh, fun! Switching minds... Good times. Abby and Gibbs are soulmates! ::grin:: Like I said last night, I am amused. Did you actually explain that Kate and Tony are back now and I just missed it, or did you forget to put that in there?

Love,

Kate

PS - The only thing you'll have to worry about from me is running away from school. And even that I wouldn't do, because I wouldn't want to leave the rest of you here.
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Lol! u have ulteriormovtives huh? thats not very nice... and i emailed her. and theres an alien in ur head? wow! i have 4 little people, Xavier, Hunter, Harper and Jet. and then i have da two ppl on my shoulders Bob and Fred (btw, Fred is a girl, like Fred on Angel!) lol newayz, theres no point in copying out the best bits, coz theres none lol, jokes, coz a) id pretty much be copying out the whole chapter and b) ive already read it! lol! and man u stayed up late! u mustve posted this at like 1am! man! crazy lady! lol! newayz u need to rite da companion piece wif Tony and Kate in Atlanta! and ill talk to u 2moro (or 2day in ur case!)

Love Megan
jewelbaby chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Cool story.

But i want some more of Gibbs and Abby's wedding story. Oh ne more question did u change ur Email address if so thanks for emailing.
Jane chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hey! Cute! Cute cute cute! Fluffy and cute. Yay! Wonderful story. I love it. That cheered me up, Jenni! Thanks!

Jane
HelenL chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Heh- sorry guys, I forgot to clarify. When I'm going off on how Gibbs and Abby are even later than Kate and Tony, it's a bigger deal than usual. I meant to put in something about them coming in from the airport, but I obviously forgot. The point I was trying to make is that Gibbs and Abby were late- which is a big deal. By the way- should I write a Tate counterpart? You know- explaining Atlanta?