Reviews for In the Face of War
Skittlez99 chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
aw come on i really liked this story plz update!

jayley chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
great story! are u still writing it?
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
Wonderful story. I do hope even after the 6th book has come out how you will be continuing this wonderful work. I think that you should personally, but hey I am jsut a reader and you dont know be so who knows how you will take that. I must say that I certainly enjoyed yoru work and do hope you continue.
RedFox99 chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
This is such a great story! i love lupin! r u going to update soon? i hope so! 10/10
DesiDude chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
Given up like everyone else, huh? Too bad... I actually thought your story was good.
DesiDude chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Good story... please continue!
stayathomedad chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
For some odd reason, I can't review chap 9, so I'm reviewing chap 8 instead. I really appreciate your story. I think the characters are very true to Rowlings, and the emotional interplay is very well thought out. Overall, I've really enjoyed it.

One thing that bothered me, however, is that Neville has the same birthday as Harry and Harry never mentioned it at his party. Nor did Dumbledoor either. Otherwise...great read.
Aengus chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
This story is so well written that even if it were ment to be the sixth year, I for one would still come back and read how you handled Harry's school year.

It's really good, don't you dare stop writting!
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
great story so far
cintishortstop chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
Very good!
EverVengeful chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
omg, i LUV this! this it the only good hp fic i've read in forever. please continue, i can't wait to see what happens!
scrivania chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
GREAT story, keep on writing it!
arwenundomiel021 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
very good story, cant wait for an update
nymphondratonks chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
really great story! I'm liking it a lot so far. Please keep writing
SaintEmo chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
best story ever. I can't wait for the update.