Reviews for Gilded Wings
A child with blond and redhead parents can't have black hair. It's genetically impossible. Check your science :/
kat1316 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Please update/rewrite soon!
Nycel chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
its been 6 years why have you not updated yet
KatzeIason69 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
hey I really HOPE that you will write more to this great story you have going here. I would and I know others would like to see what will happen with harry.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
This is proving to be a very amusing story. thank you!
dream.forever.yourself chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
reallly can you please update on this story i think it would be very interesting to finish reading this i have to say is one of the best ideas ive read in a long time so you should keep writing it please i really want to know more... please update soon cause i saw you updated others thanks
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Just wondering where i could find the re-write of this story?
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I love.
Lstcryptonian chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
wt... awesome story but get back to writting it please
mattcun chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
plz write more
musme chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I like it
E THE TIME KEEPER chapter 9 . 4/5/2011

PLEASE UPATE!
Rosieliss chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
If your still planning on rewriting this story, can you please fix the huge glaringly obvious mistake about the boys age. You said that Harry was a whole two months older than Draco...not possible. For them both to be going into sixth year Harry can at most only be 31 days older than Draco. Harry's birthday is the last day of July, Draco would have to turn 11 by Sept. 1st to attend Hogwarts in the same year as Harry. If Draco was in fact two months younger than Harry the earliest his 11th Birthday could have been was the very END of September, but more likely in Oct. Doesn't work. Sorry. I wanted to like this story, but between that, and all the plot holes, spelling mistakes, and grammer issues, I couldn't.
Vicki219 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Wicked story
kay1985 chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
i really do like this story... will anybody find out that its harry...