Reviews for Which Planet is that Again?
Zaraih chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
fun story!LOl XD
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lol this was great. I think my favorite part was when they were going on about when a good time for banishment was.
antimatterenergy chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very good banter. Your character interaction is excellent.
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
heh, I enjoyed! you're so god at writing their banter!
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
So very much Daniel and Jack. "you came back evil" what a laugh! thankyou!
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Okay, that was like the greatest thing ever! Thank you!
Avatri Shian chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
funny
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
hahahaha gameboy breaks! woot! tehe
Stargiven chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
HILARIOUS! This rocks!
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
So cute! I miss Jack, even when he was the general. The banter was my favorite part of SG-1, and you captured it so perfectly I started getting nostalgic! :)
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I thought this very funny, with many lol lines ("came back evil"; "for someone who is a self-professed un-work-a-holic, you seem to work an awful lot."). I very much enjoy all your Stargate SG-1 stories, and really REALLY wish you'd finish the one In Progress... then write some more.
arbitrary9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
not your best work? lol, no way. I thought the piece was pretty well written and humourous to boot! :)
FuschiaBoots chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aw. This is too cute. I just needed a bit of fluff this morning and this is purrfect. I've kinda fallen out of the SG1 fandom - but pieces like this remind me why I treasure it so much. *loves snarky!Daniel*
blu chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Cool. Funny as usual. :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
GREAT fic! Perfect length, and my giggling annoyed the hell out of my boyfriend.. (who was sitting right next to me at another computer... yeah).

Later,