Reviews for Z Senshi's Institution For DBZ Authors
Lyrathe chibi lover chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Forgot to say that my character is a COMPLETE tomboy!
Lyrathe chibi lover chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Put me in please! I know I'm sorta annonymus(or however you spell that) cause I don't have an account, not yet anyway, but I'll give an idea any way.

penname:Lyra the chibi lover(this WILL be my REAL penname...eventually)

nickname:Lyra

Age:12

Appearence:copper hair,green eyes,4'11, gold tipped tail(rest is brown)because she's full saiyen,allways wears a t-shirt&jeans.

Personality:LUVS veggie,chibi veggie,raditz,and Bardock(not to an unhealthy point),annoys Piccolo in every way imaginable but in a fun non-hating way,easily excited,and hates 's usually in trouble,LUVS fighting and is usually arguing with vegeta but once you get to know her you can tell it's cause she's either really excied or venting but usually not aware of it.

muse/gaurdian:A small dragon in her pocket called Ruegard, usually spying on jokes around but can get very serious during change size and will protect Lyra with his life if nessecary.

Powers:normal Saiyen stuff and (if she tries REALLY hard)telikenisis but the objects can't be any bigger than a microwave or else she faints.

Well, I think that's all I can say so feel free to tweek her if ya want. I really also don't care if she takes many trips to the infirmiry either. But don't change her too much, and I hope your writers block clears up(chappie 8).

ja ne,

Lyra:the chibi lover
The Petulant Purple Princess chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
Hey, you updated on my birthday! Thank you!lol But seriously, you're writing really has improved and I like it. I especially liked Miss Anna. She's cool!
Something About Something chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
hey sorry i havent reviewed before but i have to tell u this story is GREAT i love it and i especially loved chapter 9 with the great Vegeta reference I LOVE HIM u could probably see that from my name. so anyway i really hope that u update soon and because of ur fic imma work faster on writting my own fic so i can apply to be on ur fic someday lol
Golden lockhart chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
Oh yeah. I hope I'm not nitpicking but I usually spell it "LockhArt" with an "A". I meant to say it in the other review but I forgot. See you later_
G.L. Hart chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
Hey Oozaru.

Hm...Not bad. You even have Clegg's character down good. In the show, he is cautious and gets nervous around women. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.
lemony chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
eh, i said half monkey as a joke. as in sayajins have tails. just make me a half sayajin.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 10 . 11/14/2006
Nice, funny, I like Miss Anna, but I keep waiting for me. Can you give me some idea of when I'll turn up?
Orealie chapter 10 . 11/14/2006
This style of writing is a lot different from your previous chapters (it must reflect the mature you) and I love it! Somehow you tied all the characters in, used humor (about the mary-sues out there. But what really is a mary-sue? Someone gave me a definition which basically said a mary-sue was a predictable story without a plot. However, some of the stories I have read would be considered mary-sues even though they have 10 reviews and actually have a good plot despite the seemingly predictable circumstances. I guess the definition of a mary-sue is up to anyone's opinion because in my case, if it has a plot and it's creative , it's not a mary-sue.) But despite my definition I thought it was amazing how you incorporated humor, characters, AND your own plot into one gigantic story. The improvement of your writing is so evident because your plot wasn't buried under the characters! My hat (if I had one) is off to you!
Maira Luca chapter 10 . 11/14/2006
Hi! I really like your story! I was wondering I (or my character) could be in it too! I know, you probably had really many requests like these. I would really like it, if I was in it. But, of course, you're the author and it's your choise. If you do choose,I wish you good luck.

Anyway, if you want me in it, here's my character I made:

Maira Luca(she also allows people, mostly friends, to call her Spirit) is a quiet person and mostly relies on sarcastic comments. She's quickly irritated and has a temperement, but if you're close to her, you'll know she doesn't mean it or that she won't hurt you. She's a rule-breaker, but does rely on doing what she thinks is right and has a 'protective wing'as she calles it, which she uses to help others.

She's human and isn't very strong, but she has a 'protector'. A dragon called Sheika who gave her the ability to become as strong as her opponent, when she's in danger or does need to learn how to control it(learning to fight). He also gave her wings and the ability to control two elements: Earth and fire. But her powers aren't that strong.

One important thing:

She's blind, but doesn't like to show it, 'cause she can see. By using the earth she can see were she is. By using fire she can see a person because of his or hers bodywarmth.

She has brown hair and golden eyes. She's 15 years old.

She likes to do Tai Chi, has no favorite couple or episode, 'cause she likes all episodes. She also is a 'fan' of Gohan just before he fought against Cell. She also likes Bulma.

Anyway.. I will keep reading the story, no matter what you do. I like it so far.. So keep up the good work!

Maira Luca
Golden Lockhart chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Hey, Oozaru. It's me. I just wanted to let you know that I have put up a descripsion of how I want my character on the Forum. Everything's explained there. That is IF you didn't know it was there. C'ya!
dyingOFboredom chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I like it so far, I only read the first part at this point. Oh, and I want to know if I can be in it? Sadly, I have fallen out of the DBZ world, though I watched most of DB, only missed a couple of episodes of DBZ and saw at least a quarter of the DB GT series T-T I don't really have an opinion on what you should change or anything like that, because really I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I do know that you, being the 'authoress' could probably find a lot of things wrong with it (I'm like that, and most are). So...yeah. _
Orealie chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
It's not shocking that you've had major writer's block when you're trying to write a good story with a lot of characters. That's defintely a huge project and takes a lot of time. So far, you've done a great job by working in all the people that asked into the story that has the all the characters from DBZ! That's quite an acomplishment!
The Petulant Purple Princess chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
Oh, oh! I wanna be in it! My real name's Steph or Stephanie, whichever one you want, I go by both. I'm from Texas, so if you want you could put the accent in there. I love love love love love Trunks (it's the hair)! Let's see, what else... I don't really have a muse, but sometimes my black cat Phantom will appear in my fics, and he sort of sounds like Stuey from Family Guy. I have problems with authority, but whenever I do really stupid stuff to piss the teacher or whoever gets to boss me around, I do it subtley (I have no idea if that's spelled right) then blame it on someone else. I hope to someday start a rock band and learn to play guitar, cuz all I can do right now is sing (and I'm damn good at it too). Oh, and I can't forget my love of reading. My favorite author is Ann McCaffrey for her Dragonriders of Pern books, and I like Stephen King too.
HeavyMetalHero chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Oh come on, I could totally have kicked that pansy bastard Bardock's ass if he hadn't snuck up on me like that.

Lousy sayains.