Reviews for Monkey HeadButting
leroygordon chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
This Nabiki has some REALLY serious issues. I've heard of narcissists, but this one is over the top. And Nodoka is impossible, herself. Her son has been swapped with another person, and all she can focus on is how he needs to change back so he can satisfy family honor. No wonder the kid's a mess.
Thurhame chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
A little mistake in this chapter - you mention the sisters going to school together. Kasumi is two years older than Nabiki; she would have finished her third and last year of high school just before Akane started her first. They wouldn't have attended the same school at the same time since elementary school.
Zhor chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
This would have made an interesting arc in the actual show. Huh, good job.
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Incredible story good job!
Fenarinarsas chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
After ten years it feels great to read again this old classic. Glad I stumbled into this story again.
Hammerchuckery chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Epic.
ClanCrusher chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
I have reviewed your story. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit within the character limit imposed on these review segments, so you may find it in my forum "The Fanfiction Critic" in the Ranma section under the first pinned topic "The Fanfic Critic".

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
eddog2323 chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
this story is too short. i think it should finish with everyone back in their own bodies. any how you just gave me an idea. it would be funny if the ring broked while nabiki was trap in ranma's body. i think i could write a story that follows this.
xRocKxOuTxLouDx chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
luv the idea gonna read the rest when i get the chance lol
dirtyShoes chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
That was pretty good. The way you portrayed Kasumi was quite believable and it was interesting to see her in a position other than a homemaker. I wonder if she would consider resuming her training, in her own body of course, in an effort to fulfill that curiosity she developed about her own potential? Who knows?

Anyway, I enjoyed it while it lasted.
claymade chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Ha ha ha ha! A work of extreme comedic brilliance. You take the simple mechanism of the head-butting that serves as the story's core, and leverage it in all kinds of ways-both hilarious and insightful, often both at the same time, all the while keeping that classic Ranma feel of zaniness to it. Very much a joy to read!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
O.O oh, the-the pure, unadulterated, undefeatable, shocking HORROR! It's a crazy, terrifying MASTERPIECE. Very few people could write something so-so FRIGHTENING! I'm scarred for LIFE that's what I am...

Pure Genius ;)
Tuisto chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
Buwahahahaha! This is great! The mad-cap off the wall hilarious comedy situations in this are fantastic! Walking a mile in someone elses shoes takes on a whole new meaning! :D

The best part is the end... then with Happosai and her silky darlings! Buwahahaha!

A for sheer comedy!
Nachoman1 chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
So, this is a story where Kasumi finds this weird magical artifact and is accidentally head-butted by Ranma, switches bodies with him and both end up spending about a week into each other's body. Nabiki figures out the mechanism once Kasumi and Ranma include Akane into the loop; she begins to pursue profit out of it. Cologne figures what's happening, guesses right about Nabiki's involvement and tries to make her quit. Upon refusal, she makes the adults aware and corners Nabiki into getting everybody into the right body. Just as everything seemed to come to a closing all of the other habitual wackos appear and the show ends in a greater confusion.
Darkfire Kitten chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
You obviously haven't updated in ...years, but you have to, this is really awesome, and I really REALLY want to read what happens next. I may go insane if I don't.