Reviews for The Polar Bear Club
Lowar chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like it! I Really, Really Like it! Maybe it's just my hopeless-romantic side, but I just can't stop smiling right now. _
Trepie22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is the most adorable story I've ever read. I absolutely loved it!

I'm glad you're a hopeless romantic because so am I! I loved those little conversations between Sharwyn and Daelan in the game, and I loved your fanfic - it was just so lovely, and accurate! Really, really well done.

I enjoyed it a lot, thank you!
Adrienne Valentine chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
So Sharwyn/Daelan isn't a coupling I've seen often, but I love this story!
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This is adorable. I love the way you've written Sharwyn, and the thought of her crushing on Daelan is very cute. A nice little outtake; well done. :-)
Perching Kite chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
aw that's soo CUTE! lol not a pairing i would've seen coming, but i really liked it. now to update the other fic... please? *puppy dog eyes*
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
A short sweet and touching ficlet. Heart warming.

Well written too...

Night Vendiviel chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Well, I have to admit you've got me intrigued! I've always had a warm spot for Daelan, (well, not as warm as for Valen, of course ;p) In HotU half-orc and Deekin were always my favorite I've never paid any attention to Sharwin. I guess once I'll have to sacrifice Deekin's company and go through HotU with those two... Hee-hee, as if I needed another reason to play my MOST favorite game once again ;P. Great storry! I simply loved it! It's a pitty though that the in-game ending credits for Sharwin are so eek, fell in love with some misfortuned and lived in powerty till the rest of her life ;( Yeah... I'm bad, I read the ending credits through the toolset. So sue me.

Ok, anyway, I really enjoyed your little storry, it is trully romantic, gentle and warm(despite the icy water hee-hee). Very nice.
Tartarus chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow! That was pretty good! I wish i could right like that. Even though this was alittle fluffy for me, it was still pretty good. Hopefully i can pull something off like this successfully in my story. *crosses fingers*
VaguelyFamiliar chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Whoo! YES!

Daelen is my favorite character from the original campaign, and his flirting with Sharwyn in HotU was too cute for words.

Great idea and execution.
Guan chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Nice choiceof romance. Funny in some ways for me but very romantic as well
shadow0015 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Being a HUGE Sharwyn fan a big DRT fan I'm a bit bias...but so what.

I loved it.

I could see Sharwyn standing in the freezing cold thinking all those things to herself. You did a great job of characterizing her although some might not thinks she's 'young' by now. But hey your as young as you feel.

You handled the kiss scene well to, though it would be hard to notice Daelen blush but not impossible... anyway, other than Deekin/ Sharwyn (I like Bards) dialogue... I think Sharwyn and DRT's are the most original. If it wasn't for Deekin pointing out Sharwyn's roots in her hair and bribing her to keep quiet.

Great job :-), Laterz.
Essence Silverdragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Aww, this was cute! I've never run through the expansion with those two I'm curious. Good job and nice story!
Fomalhaut chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
What can I say? Quite original, though in HotU the Sharwyn/Daelan coupling shocked me a bit (not here, while I was playing, I mean... see, I made up a whole storyline where Daelan is already... euh... occupied? :-)). However, good story, and I'm a hopeless romantic as well, so never worry. Waiting for new stories, hoping they'll be more than one-shots.