Reviews for Hammer of Terrascars
KarelDLC chapter 26 . 3/12/2014
Legendary. If I had to use one word to describe this tale it would be legendary. Simply amazing. Probably one of the best fics I've ever read. Plot, characters, and grammar were all perfect. So many hidden meanings too in the text and the diaglogue only served to make it even more intriguing. Seriously it was that great. The best Fire Emblem fic for sure. You deserve so many more favorites and reviews. Amazing story once again. Thanks a lot for writing it and keep up the great work.
Ectis chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
My headcanon for the weapon triangle is that lances outreach swords, swords are faster than axes, and axes chop off the heads of spears so more caution is advised.

Still, my hopes are slowly rising for this.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Amazing
Caimthehero chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
A deserter would be punished and no one would be fool enough to desert in front of their commanding officer. I really hope he is not the tactician especially when you think about how much horrible planning real tacticians must do.
NoGutsNoGlory chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
The best piece written on Fire Emblem that ever has, and ever will, be written.

It is both glorious and depressing that nothing written in this category will ever come close. But then, who knows? Maybe someone will surprise me.

Congratulations, and thanks, for this fantastic addition to literature.
Oxnard chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
The fic is so cool

I've been reading it for a while and it is very addiction

Good work!

I love your OC Drake btw
Plasma Knight chapter 26 . 2/4/2011
Well, over all? You're a very good writer and your military situations were well planned and executed.

As a fanfic, it's great. As a Fire Emblem fanfic, a novelization of Blazing Sword, it's not. You nailed some character's characterization really well, and bastardized other's. Lyn, in particular, was much more acerbic than she ever was in the game, and yet she's softer too somehow since you basically killed her stubbornness concerning her grudge against Bandits! Nergal became a sort of a caricature of himself. While in the game, he WAS arrogant, he was in a more indirect way, frequently condescending or patronizing others rather than just outright insulting them. It's sad too, because many other characters were expanded, and I liked the inclusion of Cecilia.

Most damning of all was the entire character of Mark. The story was actually quite good when he was absent, but when he was present he was this infuriating pretentious omnipotent genius who never failed, was always right, and kicked everyone's ass at everything. He didn't have to suffer catastrophic losses, but an occasional blunder would be nice where he had to rely on the skill of his companions instead of surgical planning. And when everyone doubted him, he gave a sort of smug "oh, they'll get over themselves sooner or later, doesn't bug me if we all die before that happens!" the fact you've implied he'll be back for the novelization of FE6 already gives me a bad feeling about it...

Eliwood and Hector were sort of shoved off to the side and rendered inconsequential and dumb in a *lot* of scenes except to kill people, and many pivotal scenes were cut out. To be blunt, how *dare* you cut Nino's refusal to kill Zephiel, that was a touching scene for Zephiel himself, Nino and Jaffar. Then again to people who didn't play the game, they're probably wondering who's this Nino, where'd the hell she come from? She wasn't mentioned by name until after her big scene.

In short, you're a great author, but you need to slow down, catch your breath, and pull away from the viewpoint character sometimes.
Plasma Knight chapter 22 . 2/4/2011
"The might of Exaccus far exceeds the strength of the Durandal."

"The Sword of Seals is fated to be wielded by another," Athos responded, "Both of us have foreseen that fact, so why waste breath on it?"

Bramimond and Athos seem to be on different wavelengths here; Exaccus and the Sword of Seals are two different weapons... besides, a more practical answer is simply that the Fire Emblem is needed to unseal the Sword of Seals, and they don't have it.

Athos' excuse is a bit weak IMO, since going by that logic there's no reason to use any of the weapons at all.
Plasma Knight chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
Must... fight urge... to reference... Tengen Toppa...

(gives up)

Drake: ELIWOOOOOOD, LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH! (punch)
Plasma Knight chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
Nergal can't call the dead back to life .

Morphs don't work that way. The Morphs fought in the final chapter are just mockeries of the Black Fang members (and Darin), and they were forged from those member's Quintessence.
Plasma Knight chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Woot, that was awesome :3

on to the main story~
Plasma Knight chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I like the creative lisense you took here yet again, it helps the pacing. I also love the Fly Away Florina gambit XD Nice one ;D
Plasma Knight chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I rather like the creativity in this chapter, and Drake's plan was epic :D
Plasma Knight chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Awwww, but the gods are supposed to fear Glass' name Q~Q
Plasma Knight chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I have to admit I like the whole fire gambit. Nice one.