Reviews for Little Victories
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Great story
Riss chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
I forgot how much I loved this story. I was listening to 'The Fighter' by the Fray and it reminded me SO much of this story.

Any chance you might post an RM fic ever again?
tcsportsmed7 chapter 19 . 2/7/2010
Aw... this was so sweet! Loved it! And although Ryan was my favorite OC character (LOVE him!), I'm not a big fan of RM so that says a lot! ;-]
ChampagneWishes chapter 19 . 10/5/2009
Aww- that was cute! And yay for the happy ending!
ChampagneWishes chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
I loved the party where Ryan's explaining to Marissa how to fight!
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
adding to my favs!
areil2010 chapter 12 . 9/2/2006
so intense!
OyHumbug chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
WOW! I am so happy I stumbled across the fic! It was AMAZING!

I recommended it to a friend of mine, and, as I write this, we are currently gushing about it on AIM. It was so original, well written, interesting, and definitely worthy of a reread. LOL- Hell, I already reread the chapter when Marissa went to the gym for the first time to see him this morning while blow drying my hair before class!

I know this is finished, but have you ever considered writing a sequal to this? Just curious.

Well, I won't ramble on forever. I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVED this fic! Great job.

Charlynn
iLoVeRynMar chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
I just spent about 2 hours reading this entire story and I have to tell you how much I loved it. Honestly I didn't really think I would like a story with Ryan as a boxer but the way you wrote it was so well done and interesting. I loved every moment and was enraptured in this story from start to finish. The romance, comedy and the way you incorporated little things from the show into it. Really great job, the ending was amazing as well. I think you should definitely write more Ryan and Marissa stories because you do an excellent job writing them. Great story again~!
perfectchange chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Aww, I just read this fic. And Chapter 9 is my favorite. Especially when Marissa says to Summer that she is falling in love with him. So sweet. You're a really great writer!
ryanNmarissa4eva chapter 19 . 10/8/2005
dat waz awsome!...i loved it!...so good!
ryanNmarissa4eva chapter 12 . 10/7/2005
that waz definatly by far my fav chapter..lol. i am a HUGE ryan n marissa fan and dat waz awsome!..keep up the good work
DaniB82 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I just read all of the chapters over the past 2 days. I am a Ryan/Marissa shipper and this was different but I absolutely loved it.
Riley313 chapter 19 . 6/18/2005
THis story is really good and nothing like other stories! Love IT!
Silver Dog Demon chapter 19 . 6/13/2005
Aw, what a sweet ending. That was a totally awesome R/M story. I'm so sad that it's over now. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Thank you so much! You are an awesome writer!