Reviews for Blindsided
KagomeGirl021 chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
ooh this is certainly getting interesting. i love naruto's genjutsu that was hilarious _ update again soon! i love gaanaru!
yllom21 chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
I think this story is well written and has a brilliant developing plot. The charecters are well written, especially Naruto, and it has defintely caught my interest. Please continue.
Lunarmercury chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
*coughs* sorry for neglecting to read your bio. It's still a great story, though!
Lunarmercury chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Well, I think your characterization is pretty accurate. And I like the plot line. A lot. - Sasuke might be a little OOC, but then, he doesn't normally run away from Orochimaru in a huff... it sounds like he's pretty desperate to get away, and I think that, being desperate, you write what he'd act like. Maybe you could shed some light on why he ran away soon? And maybe just a little blurby thing (even if just in an author's note) on why Akatsuki waited to pursue the jinchuuriki (even if it's really short, like "they needed more time to plan/get the weird totom pole thing in order" or something). I like it muchly! I hope you update soon, but it seems you might take a while... life gets in the way, but I hope you manage to shove it aside soon!
Taita chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
lol, seems like a good lil fic can't wait for Naruto and Gaara to clash. Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
at last there would be a narugaa! and when will sasuke n gaara meet? whose da seme between sasuke n gaara?

pls pls update! i'm looking foward to da update!
Silvertails Tora chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
So you're not continuing this?All right.I understand leaving the fandom.I don't like it,but I understand wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading what you did get up to with this characterization is good - Kakashi seemed a bit off to me,but he's awful to write,and I liked your take on Iruka - and the plot is interesting and work.
Finn Everlast chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
this story rules! please do not give up on it and continue for I will go truly mad if this stays unfinished!
Emeralde chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
I luv this story) ain't u gonna upload more soon? please)
aspiringAuror chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Could you please try and update this story soon.
karaleyn chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
hey, wait! does "remove by June" in your profile mean within a few weeks? because that would suck! i just discovered this fic now and i really like it... the new and improved Iruka rocks, and i liked sulk!Kakashi, especially since it won't be KakaIru. i mean, nothing against KakaIru fans, but i like them more apart. anyway, i like Naruto's new techniques; and Kyuubi as the bloodthirsty, petulant narcoleptic in the background is awesome enough on its own. i want to see Gaara around more (the experimental thing was interesting, by the way, and made me wonder what your inspiration was) and also poor little Sasuke. oh, i also really liked the mask thing, and OH YES you like One Piece too? eyeshine away, me hearties. it's my favorite anime/manga series, because it remains consistently Awesome for a ridiculous amount of time. anyway, i was going to say that even Zoro would probably be grudgingly impressed by Naruto's Tatsumaki, at least in the level of havoc it can wreak.

oh, and randomly, i was really happy (and a bit startled?) that Kakashi didn't run out after the book, all happy-squee-girly. it was cool how serious he was, and really brings out more of the person behind the book, if that makes sense. it just felt like you were really taking into account the person we learned about in his flashback chapters in the manga, which made me really happy.

soo i understand taking forever to update, that's cool. i know i at least do it all the time, and it can be really hard to find inspiration. but no! you can't remove this! you need to give me even the faintest fangirl hope that it will be continued! so write more, damn you, and no removing! or a fox-demon on all your houses. bah.

and yeah, i at least read Author's Notes. yours amuse me a lot. Kabuto... he's kinda freakish, but i liked how you wrote him. i love him too except i sort of hate him. nothing like conflicting emotions, haha. (moral of this review? write more, no removing, and yay for Naruto and One Piece)
Venata chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
Love you! youre style of writing is great. I love your Gaara and Naruto and mostly everyone else seems pretty much in character not sure about suske though, although he's injured and probably depressed so not so bad, hehe, he's a little cabin boy. I can't wait till Gaara and Naruto meet, wonder what's swimming around that brain of yours. Hehe, please hurry up, and i did read your auther's note so nerner, didn't catch me out! :) pelase make next chapter very very soon !
kirallie chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Neat story. Is Sasuke really free? At least naruto's fight took some of the heat off him. Hope Gaara and Naruto don't try to kill each other when they meet, well Gaara at least. More soon please!
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
I love this story, you characters are developed nicely and the plot is awesome! UPDATE!
Rosadina chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
:) This fic looks like it has a lot of potential. I do hope that you update soon, I'm going to put you on my author alerts.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »