Reviews for Blindsided
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
This thing really needs an update because, you know, it's awesome and actually interesting without a clear plot.
MidnightGenius chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
yay _

I love this fic _
Heosic-chan chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Please update soon, this is really interesting! please?
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
I love this story. Evrything, from the plot (which hasn't realy gotten there yet _ j/k!) to the style of writing (which has rekindled my faith in writers). Can't wait to read more.
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
um..i didnt read this story but its just to fav u because i for got to
destroying tokyo chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
I really like this fic and hope that you will update it.
PearlHarborSucked chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Very good for a filler chapter. Hell, good for a regular chapter.
Katterree Fengari chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
I love the implied Kakashi-Iruka relationship in the last chapter; I read your note that there would be no more of it, but I still love seeing Kakashi. I'm sorry but I have to tell you, I hate Kabuto. He's just so hateable and I hope he dies. By the way, your italic descriptions of each chapter are really funny.

I laughed aloud when you said that they named the bridge 'Naruto bridge'. And "He needed new weapons, preferably ones that wouldn't scream "ninja" to anyone with half a brain", partly because I visualized screaming shurikens...One thing-this could just come down to your preference...but when introductions are made, you could use have the last name first, which I think is traditional. I love how you gave Sasuke the name Hiiro. (There's an anime called 'Gundam Wing' with a main character named Heero who has a similar attitude as Sasuke).

I love the random tomatoes. Thankyou for putting the explanation.

Hilarious thing about Kankurou feeling naked without make-up, I have friends who have expressed that feeling at one time or another, all female.

This should go in the Humor genre. And it's good stuff.

I love how Kankurou calls Gaara a psychopath, not because he's hosting a bloodthirsty demon, but because he wants to go into politics.

I love the three sand siblings; they have such lovely quirks.

I also like Naruto's subconcious room. Great conversations between him and his inner demon. _
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Horrah for the awesome amount of Gaara. You were right, all the bit about the grammar of Gaara vs. Skukaku's thoughts was confusing...I kind of got what you were saying, but it's easier to tell between the two just by the italics...I love Temari's thoughts on her little brother right before she goes unconcious.

Also, I love the forebording of Tsunade winning a bet, that is always fun.
Demothi chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Ok... One thing I have to say is.. Although I couldn't understand the Gaara mental breakdown, after you mentioned it in your author's note I understood what you were talking about (I take Japanese at my college) You did very well explaining such an abstract idea.

Another thing is that I very much like your writing style and can't wait to continue with what you have.
shivalatina chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
I like where this is going. please update soon.
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Hey what's with

the distinct lack

of updates! I really

like this fic and I was

kind of hoping you'd keep

up with it. It's to good for

you to just up and forget about

it. Now I probably sound mean and

totally bossy, but I just thought you

might need a little reminder about your

wonderful fic here, and maybe you'll update.

Anyways here's to hoping you update. Cheers!

-Mashell
bishissquee chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
if i say i love you will you update?

*winks*

i'm a fan but it has been five months since you updated have you decided to desert this story, leave it unfinished for all time? to condem your faithful readers to an eternity of not knowing how it ends? of never knowing what happened?

wow, that was a bit dramatic wasn't it?

won't you please, please update, please?
FairyQilan chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
so why did he lose control? If you've already said, excuse my idiocy.
boshums chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
::glomps the author:: You didn't get an update in by October ::whines:: And I love your stuff. Sasuke wasn't horrid - I actually rather liked him - and I want to read morre. Please update? Pretty, pretty please? I bet you already have stuff written and are just keeping it all for yourself ]/

O I LOVE YOU BUNCHES PLEASE UPDATE!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »