Reviews for Blindsided
Shinimegami7 chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
yes... very nice. I like it! You have a very real approach to your writing, and not only that, you portray the characters IN character. Very good job. I hope for more soon.
Shandy chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
OI! Me likky this ficcie! SO CONTINUE IT!

Pretty please? *.*
SoYeah chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
aw...please update soon, I like the way you wrote Naruto it's much better than those people who make him a moron that can't spell his own name.
Aeryrie chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
I picked this up from Asuka Kureru's fav's list - I love a good narugaa/gaanaru (however you want to put it). I'm intrigued by the Iruka-Anbu, and seriously, your characterizations of Naruto and Sasuke are pretty good. I admit I'm a bit confused about how sasuke got so injured, but nevertheless, it was very readable. I look forward to the next chapter!
Zsadist chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
I love this story! You're writing style is so inventive and quirky! Plus Gaara's in it...I've just recently given myself the rank of "SKREAMING GAARA FANGIRL," so I'm always looking for good fics with GAARA in them.
Aishuu chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
A very intriguing story with interesting characterizations. I love your Naruto - he seems so "real." I also am very curious about Sasuke's voyage, and his plot line.

You're put an impressive amount of detail into this - like Sasuke buying the tomatoes (clever) and the Kazakage politics work well. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Kali chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Just want to let you know this is a really awesome story. _ I rather like your portrayal of Sasuke, especially the bag of tomatoes. Please continue to write more!
jack chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
I love the story premis and the way you write Naruto. Not to mention, Iruka an ANBU with Kakashi tweaking over it? Beautiful. Two simple requests is all I ask: More of everything exept Sasuke! I like Sasuke, but it felt like you were filling up space with that scene, even though there was a plot point you were trying to get across. And two, please update faster. I know you have a life, and I feel your pain about the lack of insperation/writers block/not wanting too write, but I've been clicking on this story everyother week to see if its been updated and now I'm starting to tweak. Anyway, great story and thanks.
Under the Oak Tree chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
You are. . .quite amusing. And I suspect, would make a good, if short, Jiraiya *grin*.

I like this - there's that elusive element of the harshness that screams shinobi - nothing sweet and self-sacrificing when you're sending out twelve year olds to kill.
the elfie chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
so i opened this to the fourth chapter thinking that i had read it before... and i haven't, and now i really must, because not only do you have kankurou as his awesome self ("i'm an actor and an artist"-oh, kankurou! that's just perfect) but yeah. kyuubi's cage! oh, excellence!

but: not only do you have so many of my favorite things, but you also know how to use the open quotation marks properly! and it was on PURPOSE!

thank you, my life is now fulfilled.
cellia chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Yes! The most IC and true-to-the-series Naruto fic I have yet to find has been updated! Whe!

Dude, why does this fic not have more reviews? Even on I cannot comprehend it when it rocks so muchly. I even care about and am interested in Sasuke's adventures on the ship, and I usually care very little for Sasuke when he's alone. But all the little details (the story about his brother, the poor quality of weapons, the fake clumsiness, the merchant's sheen of sweat) just make everything interesting and dimensional and real. Don't think he was "butchered," but he seems much... calmer and rational somehow. But then again, you have the time spent with Sound and growing up to account for changes in personality. And his character now seems very likely. And much more likable.

I also enjoy what you're doing for the Sand people. Remembering Baki! Why is he so often forgotten? And Kankurou's pov is awewsome. His line: "I'm an actor and an artist, not anybody's fucking leader." Man. I feel like you really *get* at the heart of characters in ways that are perfect and seem so obvious (after the fact) and right, but are not really common fanon conclusions. Much like Jiraiya's line to Tsunade earlier about betraying Konoha for a dead dream.

And other little details that just make everything so rich and real. Iruka's con man smile (yes! He was a prankster when young! He's not some blushing virgin of a character.) I love KakaIru, but am kinda glad you're not going down that road here. And Jiraiya and Tsunade sharing some memories of a better time with Orochimaru. It really brings home the betrayal... they could have fun with him and spend time growing up together... and then he turns on them and their home.

Finally, your Naruto (my fav character no contest in the series)... ah the scene with the frog! Naruto's so hard to get right-too goofy? not goofy enough? How dumb? How brilliant? I feel you've got a good balance going. The kyuubi interaction is great as well. Naruto's not intimidated, but not blase either. And kyuubi's not soft either. (The exchange about Shukaku's sense of humorgreat) Everyone-Sasuke, Kankurou, Naruto-has such a different voice/pov.

But, agh. I really want Naruto to meet Gaara already! In the manga Gaara has such a sweet admiring man-crush on him that I'm really interested in how you'll play out their relationship.

Basically? You rock. My only wish is that this would be updated faster. :D
Blakrose chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
I am really enjoying your story and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I guess I can wait until after Otakon.

There just aren't enough Gaara stories.

I will see you at Otakon. I will be one with the Mini Super Dollfie, dressed As Gaara. Yeah, I don't wear costumes my dolls do.
Peter Kim chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Keep up the good work!
K chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
*dances at the update*

I love Naruto's visualization-room thingy. And the idea that two ancient demons hate each other because one can't take a joke...lmao.

Chapter five better answer more than two of those questions, or I'll...I don't know what I'll do but it'll be something /bad/. *pouts*
Astarta chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Your story is interesting and very easy to read. Good job!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »