Reviews for Blindsided
cellia chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
I think you did pretty well with Naruto's characterization-he's still immature and impulsive, but he's also growing up, caring, determined, and creatively skilled.

The interaction between Tsunade and Naruto at the end was great. I think so many authors discount the strength of the sisterly/motherly love and pride she has in him, and the affection he feels in return. In many ways, he's the reason she decided to come back to Konaha as hokage.

Jiraiya's skills and thoughts were great, (although not quite as... informal/unconventional as I see him, but...). The interaction with Tsunade rang amazingly true to me. Staring down her shirt (heh) and this bit:

"The white haired man leaned forward, mouth drawn into a thin line. "One who would have betrayed her village for a dead dream.""

Damn. That feels so right. I can def see him holding that in the back of his mind.

Great story so far! Good mix of interpersonal stuff and fighting/techniques. Fighting techniques that you actually make interesting to me, an amazing feat as I am a chick who clicked your fic soley after seeing "Eventual NaruGaa, NaruGaaSasu." I had given up on finding something that really captured the drama and humor of the actual series and was just hoping for mediocre BL, but it might be this fic does both? (um, without the mediocre part, of course ;;)
Fallen Dragon chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Wah! More Gaara and Sasuke action with Naruto! 0 Update soon plz! d(-)b
miss.maniac chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
plaese update soon!I love this story and will continue to read it. (even if you only update once in a blue moon)
Cat Foxglove chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Also! With the staying up til 7? Dude, NO! Roommate no baka! Gogo no hachi ji ni nemuranai!

And the fight...well...Naruto could have pulled a harem no jutsu on Jiraiya beforehand ;-P
Iceheart19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
This is an awesome beginning. I am dying to see what do you have planned. Hurry and update soon.
miako chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Ah...It's storys like this that make the wasting of time I should spend on projects worth it.
Licht Sieger chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
It was a good first chapter.

And don't worry, you didn't gut the language too badly. XD
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6