Reviews for No Lighthouse is an Island
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is absolutely lovely. You have the character voices down so well. I would have loved to see this as part of the Colonial Day episode, although I think being able to see inside Laura's head makes it even better than it could be in film. I completely believe that Kara would freak out Lee like that too. Excellent story!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Beautiful and very much in character. Plus I like the lee/kara tilt...I wish that episdoe had ended like this.
Alesia G chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Liked it, liked it a lot, you have Kara nailed down quite nicely. The interplay between Laura and Kara works as well. The non verbal communication with Adama is of course always present and prefect.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I have just started watching and the Roslin/Adama relationship is one the most facinating aspects of the show. This was a great story. I think it was very in character. Great job!
Leonaria Dragonbane chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Oh gods I loved this...I had not read it before somehow I missed it...that was just wonderful.
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
that was awesome!
DebbieB chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
See. I knew it was possible to write Laura without angst. This was wonderful. I love the bonding with Laura and Kara, and poor Lee... Very well written.
Lucretia Skelington chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I like this very much!
Opapea chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Oh I loved it, loved, loved it! Sogood how you described the relationship b/t the characters, esp. that random parallel with Roslin and Kara. So cute! Great job!
A.j chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
*loves her Lyssie like WHOA for this* I like it! Because they're totally Mom and Dad innit. Plus. Kara being evil at Lee is always worth the price of admission. But mostly? I love you because it's MOM AND DAD. *snuggles*
Darlian chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Aw...kinda sad, but sweet, too. Liked how you described the relationships between all the characters. :)
Helna chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
More! I want more Roslin/Adama fluffy fics, please!
A Lee En chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Aw, that was nice. You did a great job.
Charis M chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I don't usually like fluff, but - SQUEE. (Just to repeat what I already said over in LJ. You rock.)
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
ahh a nice story something that should happen more often! a little bite of humanity thats needed by everyone!