Reviews for Satsukibare: In Memory of the Chrysanthemum
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
LilyFlower. Sep 22, 2014

I think I already love your exciting fanfic, but there is only one criticism-Kikyo being openly hateful towards Jacken. Yes, he is quite annoying and it takes the patience of a saint to deal with him, but a miko's training seems to require this. Kikyo, by nature, is gentle yet formidable, so I just feel that she would simply employ
creative ways to get around Jacken, or even ignore him, without voicing her anger in front of Rin. Of course, this is fanfiction, and authors can do as they please, yet characters should still remain true to themselves! Now, enough of constructive critiques. I love your writing style, hands down, and I will read it to the end.
HappyCookiie chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
"You love my reincarnation; I love your brother." I love it ahahahaha XD
HappyCookiie chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Another good chapter . but I can't seem to find the wallpaper of Sessh and Kik as the link won't work for me :/ could you maybe send it to me if possible because I would REALLY like to see it! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading on ;)
HappyCookiie chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
SO. CUTE. THIS IS KILLING ME X3
Enchanted Luv chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
This story was amazing! How much I loved reading it can't be expressed in words. You did an amazing job!
Kumori28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I remember reading this back in 2007. I didn't have an account then, and didn't know how to review so I just wanted to tell you now how much I loved this story and plan on reading it again some time! It was truly amazing and I hope to read more of your work when I get the chance! Have a nice day.
Freakish Nature chapter 23 . 2/2/2012
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!
SilentTears2662 chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
I remember reading this story a while back now.

Even before I had a fanfiction account.

This story is truly amazing and I loved every chapter of it.

You did an amazing job.

-SilentTears2662
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
I... hope they get the happiness they deserve. Kikyou deserves it, and you make her character seem so real, and not seem like a bitch, or whore. As some authors do. I wish they were all like you.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
heeehhheeee...hee. how romantic. ;)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
That was beautiful... T.T
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
yes, it is.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
yes, it does indeed. and it's good, it almost feels like it's happening! damn, you give them real ooc characters, but still their own true character.. kudos!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Ah, that she did experience. Betrayal, even if it was done by purpose or accident. It still happened and she felt it, say it. And feelings, she's a miko. One such as herself aren't allowed to be burdened by feelings; their duties as required them to care and to fight for. Shinto beliefs are more harder, and it seems like a Shinto Miko anyways. Well, ja ne.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 7 . 12/2/2010