Reviews for Satsukibare: In Memory of the Chrysanthemum
Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes. Oh god oh god oh god oh god. Squeal! Yell! It FINALLY happened! Yes!
kandita chapter 8 . 1/11
You really let Kikyo seems helpless in this story. When in all actuality she is not
astharoshe chapter 23 . 12/24/2015
Your fic is beautiful. It's the first time I have used the word beautiful to describe a fic. It's really good. Thank you for writing such a great story. I love sesshy/kikyo pairing otherwise I like sesshy alone. And I love inu/kago, sango/mir. All my fav couples in one story. Great story. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
LilyFlower. Sep 22, 2014

I think I already love your exciting fanfic, but there is only one criticism-Kikyo being openly hateful towards Jacken. Yes, he is quite annoying and it takes the patience of a saint to deal with him, but a miko's training seems to require this. Kikyo, by nature, is gentle yet formidable, so I just feel that she would simply employ
creative ways to get around Jacken, or even ignore him, without voicing her anger in front of Rin. Of course, this is fanfiction, and authors can do as they please, yet characters should still remain true to themselves! Now, enough of constructive critiques. I love your writing style, hands down, and I will read it to the end.
HappyCookiie chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
"You love my reincarnation; I love your brother." I love it ahahahaha XD
HappyCookiie chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Another good chapter . but I can't seem to find the wallpaper of Sessh and Kik as the link won't work for me :/ could you maybe send it to me if possible because I would REALLY like to see it! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading on ;)
HappyCookiie chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
SO. CUTE. THIS IS KILLING ME X3
Enchanted Luv chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
This story was amazing! How much I loved reading it can't be expressed in words. You did an amazing job!
Kumori28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I remember reading this back in 2007. I didn't have an account then, and didn't know how to review so I just wanted to tell you now how much I loved this story and plan on reading it again some time! It was truly amazing and I hope to read more of your work when I get the chance! Have a nice day.
Freakish Nature chapter 23 . 2/2/2012
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!
SilentTears2662 chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
I remember reading this story a while back now.

Even before I had a fanfiction account.

This story is truly amazing and I loved every chapter of it.

You did an amazing job.

-SilentTears2662
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
I... hope they get the happiness they deserve. Kikyou deserves it, and you make her character seem so real, and not seem like a bitch, or whore. As some authors do. I wish they were all like you.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
heeehhheeee...hee. how romantic. ;)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 12 . 12/2/2010