Reviews for Let the Dice Fly High
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, excellent job!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is a sweet little story!

I actually discovered this upon looking for guidance on incorporating Ishizu/Otogi into one of my own stories, and I can't believe this is the only one out there! I actually really like this setting; it lends itself well to the pair and the story. I actually laughed aloud at the joke of only celebrating your birthday once a year; I really wished Ishizu had laughed at that as well. But this story is a nice telling of the what-could-have-been, and both characters played their parts well. Thank you for writing this!
can't think chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
heehee. i could totally see that! not necessarily otogi/ishizu but i can see otogi trying to flirt with her and her not really getting it
Bronze Lioness chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
You support that pairing?I love it!And thats exactly like Otogi would act!When I get a user account this is definitly going on my favourites!IshizuOtogi foreva!
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wonderful job keeping Isis in character! That had to be difficult. I definitely have never seen a TogiIsis pairing, so this is a first. A great first though. You're a great writer, I swear, you appear out of nowhere. I was just looking for fics with Isis in it, and this came up. I had no idea you wrote it until I looked at the other reviews. Anyway, great story!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This is awesome as well. This is a really unique pairing, I'll have to try it sometime. (I've been planning to write something with Ishizu lately, but I haven't put a lot of her in my new fic, so I'll have to do something about that.) I really like the pairing, the intriguing questions, the questions unanswered, and all that. And the ending was good too.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Whoa, Otogi/Isis? I don't think I've encountered this before.

...you know, they would make a cute couple.

I love how you've written Otogi! I've never really cared for Isis myself, so...I can't really comment on her. I especially love how Isis is eating vegetables, considering how she and Malik are vegetarians.

Heehee. Your Otogi is awesome!
Scarab Dynasty can't log in chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This was much enjoyed. It's ncie to read such a well written drabble now and again. The final oxymoron was very appripriate and you were very in character. Kudos to you.
Jieli chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
You are good.

I delight in the odd, the scenes that could have taken place between characters without much interaction. And Ishizu is gorgeous, I'm sure Otogi noticed.

Ugh, back to studying.
adele4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I love that one! Makes perfect sense. Ishizu needs someone like Otogi to keep her feet on the earth.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Nice story, it's rare to find a fanfic about those two XD Randomness: chocolate is yummy bitter or sweet XD
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
It's really amazing. You're really the only one who can write about this pairing - in fact, I guess you can write about every subject and every couple you want (or are asked) to. Congratulations! You always manage to pick out exactly these topics to create your stories around, that really could be the linking points between persons in the series, who have nothing to do with each other. Like in this story, you chose Ishizus future-seeing-power in combination with Otogis game-obsession to create a discussion, which seems quite possible to me. It's an interesting idea, I guess. Thank you!

Greetings,

Kuraiko
Lightning Sage chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was...different. It showed a thoughtful side of Otogi. The last line confused me a bit, though. Maybe if I think about it for a few days it will make sense.
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Either you or this story are my new favourite thing. You made the maddest pairing work! That was the perfect deny-thyself Ishizu.
setolover chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
keep writing, this is so funny...he keeps asking what he'll roll, then he'll always know how to win when he goes gambling! LoL.