Reviews for You're such a Beautiful Disaster
himitsu shi chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
Wow, Clouds crazy... hilarious! Please Update!
Dr. Robuttnik chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Amura Rin chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
OMG! You don't deserve a death sentences! Please update more! Yea! Sora is hot!
malikoyun chapter 6 . 6/1/2008

DoctorGleeWolf chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
please update soon!

Orennjii chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
One word that describes this story...HAWT!
drarythoughts chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
This story is so sexy, I absoulutely love it. Gosh, I love how you portray them all as hot, sexy people. Riku is so possesive, it's cute. Sora is like the ulitmate uke. Leon is so suave, and Cloud is just loveable and hot! Thank you for such an awesome chapter! Though I did want to know what happens next, well until next time.
Aoeiya chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Ha-hahaha!This is so funny and crack .You have humorous cell in your chapter please!*_*
Sorakun4ever chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
awed,I love Sora centre of hot male KH attention.I love when they all want a pice od Sora ass and possess him.I luve you for making this story.I wonder if Leon is naughty enough to jerk off Sora undertable in a middle of meeting or some event.(Always imagine that and so far I seen 1 story make Sora jerk off Leon undertable in middle of class,but both of them student and they dont end up loss interest in Sora in middle of story -pout-)
momoshi chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
this is so interesting! Riku is so possessive but its cute in a way! i wonder whats gonna happen next...

are you still writing this by-the-way? i noticed that you haven't updated in a long time...
L'uke-chan chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Aw! Cloud is so cute! *squeal* KAWAII! and Sora too! We musn't forget Sora! Love ya fic! Hope ya update soon 'cause I can't wait! You got me captivated! your writing style is really nice to read ;] keep it up!
Cassandra Incognito chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
I enjoyed it immensely... and am Intrgiued as to what is going to happen next. Please, continue.
Ikagota chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
keep ,I'm also high on chocolate.
dead edged blade chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
M... such a lovely plot and great writing skills in it too!
jenthecaliforniagirl2004 chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Good story! Can't wait to see how it turns out!