Reviews for It Never Would Have Worked Out
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
hats off to you! simply witty.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'd wish I'd have seen the look on Kaoru's suitors once they hear about Aoshi's new song.. and the news of their engagement.. LOL
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was hilarious. Great job!
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hilarious! Great work. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hehe I love the idea of this story and the lyrics are hilarious yet sweet! *smiles* Also yay Tennessee (that's where I live, haha)!
Pinay chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Light. I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Hero Worship chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This story makes me laugh every time I read it! ""
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
When you said creative, you meant it! Great work! I woulda expected that more from Sano, but that just makes it funnier! XD Kudos and good writing!
yibhe chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
very cute
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
THIS was great i liked it alot funny
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ahh! A writer's mind never fails to amaze me! Why so? The excuses you used for Aoshi to cancel all Kaoru's dates made me laugh! Amusing! hahaha.. Nice one shot. Not a big fan of country though.
Hououza chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Excellent story.

In truth I was a little uncertain at first of the pairing, but on reading it I actually enjoyed it far more than I would have expected. None the less, I suspect I'm definately starting to prefer him being paired with Megumi.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Funny! I have a friend who says stuff to his sister's dates just like Aoshi! This was very good.
Mori'quessir chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ohmigod that was so funny I loved every word of it.

From yours etc: Mori'quessir
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This is awesome! I can't believe Aoshi actually went that far thougth! But I habe to admit, it was funny. _

serl_gee