Reviews for To Love Another
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
PATRICK CAN BURN IN FREAKIN HECK
helpplz chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
where is the smart sword?
ele b chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
i want to shove patricks head inside his asshole turn him inside out screw him up into a tiny ball have a wolf eat him puke him out have a tiger eat him and puke him out then make a dragon shit on him set him on fire put him in a jar and throw the jar of a bridge
secretuser chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
AMAZING STORY COULDN'T STOP READING IT TELL IT WAS DONE AND I MADE YOUR 200 REVIEW YES!
chibi zelda chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
patrick better back off zelda link's !
The Phoenix Avenger chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! *Sobs*
LordMuffin chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
*joins mob* YOU LITTLE! (good story so far but) YOU LITTLE'! *gets out baseball bat* COME 'ERE!
Dragon chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Can I write like a little alternate ending with Patrick and Link? :)
glamoursage chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
It was kind of sad but I'm glad it has a happy ending.
Generala chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
:3 ...This was my face at the end.. IT WAS SO TENDER AND I WILL FAINT ...:faint:
lame name chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
not bad, I read the whole thing, not many if at all spelling errors... the only thing that it lacked was more detail... other than that it was a damn good story... I truly enjoyed it.
sakurahanaalice chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Yay! A smile from the bottom of Link's heart! Yay! You should write the story of how Zelda's mom and dad met! Then we'll know what Zelda was reading all this time!
sakurahanaalice chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Hm. You know how Ganondorf never kills Zelda? He could easily kill her, get her peice of the triforce, and kill Link to get his. He kidnaps her so that Link will save her, but he could kill her and say that she's still alive. Maybe he wants her as his queen. Maybe he loves her to. Maybe that's the legend of Zelda. Two people who fight for what they want, her...I might be reflecting on it a bit too much, but still...
sakurahanaalice chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
So, I bet the real Patrick could have been nice, and the fake Patrick-which I shall now call Patrick star from Spongebob-is BAD! Patrick Star is going to get a beating! Ew! I just thought of something. It's like Patrick Star is Ganondorf and he kissed Zelda. Ew!
sakurahanaalice chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
I bet Patrick was a nice guy before he wanted to have Zelda. I wonder why he won't just open his eyes and see that zelda will never stop thinking about Link. I bet Patrick cut up Link and told him to leave. So then Link told Zelda he had to leave or stay even if it cost him his life. Patrick threatened to kill him if he didn't leave. Didn't he?