Reviews for Web of Darkness
totallystellar chapter 6 . 4/2/2004

Make Harry a bit more rebellious... He's so much sexier that way. LMAO just joking but yeah he is way cooler when he's really rebellious.

Otherwise awesome fic, good plot going but Dumbledore seems a bit weak...

Waiting for updates,
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Who is the dark shadow? I think it's Snape! Great story so far, and please update soon! One thing: Chapters four and five are the same.
Erin10 chapter 6 . 10/31/2002
Ohhhh, you've gotta review soon!1 Please its a really good story, don't keep us hanging. Although chapter 4 and 5 are the same chapter, just thought you might wanna know.

Oh yeah and thanks for reviewing my story, 15th chapters up now. Can't wait for more, and I hope Dumbledore isn't killed. He's on of my favorites (grins) although I don't care if Snape dies (grins evily) perhaps a horrific death? Please?

Thanks 4 my review again and hope u update soon,

Elsie chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
hey sok well as always it is realy good the only thing i can think of is that u kinda started off too soon, u jumped right into the problem. also it isint like dumbledore to raddle off like that when harry first came into the office. but u did realy good with snape it sounded just like himand on and hermione!talk 2 ya later
Nexus3 chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
Please keep writing -though you posted chapter 4 twice
sailorcosmicfire chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
cool funky yay
Madam Arianna chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
I am SO glad that you reviewed my story because I would have missed out on the opportunity to read yours. This is a truly awesome work in progress. (Blast that writer's block! Just pull out your wand and send it away. ) )

I think you have done an awesome job of portraying the characters attitudes, not to mention the fact that this is probably the first story I've read where Snape finally gets to expell Harry. (Evil grin...Afterall, it's all Snape has ever really wanted, isn't it?)

I can't wait for the next chapter to be uploaded! Cliff hangers do evil things to my PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE...update soon. Otherwise, I might go crazy and start torturing characters...Mwahahahahaha...

Until next time!

~M. Arianna
CatalinaWineMixer chapter 6 . 8/1/2002
ooo! this is wonderful.

I don't know if you remember me, VyingQuill- my old pen name was sailor depara. You were the first person to review my story, Harry Potter and the... which is changed to Harry Potter and the Rise of an Enemy. I hope you'll come back and begin reading it again-I just posted chapter 15.

I really love this fic! I hope you continue and finish it!
aneesha chapter 6 . 7/31/2002
ahh, u hafta continue!
hpfan1750 chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
errrrrr... that was evil, leaving us with the cliffie! Oh well. Good story so far! I only need to mention one thing- remember, Hermione isn't so wonderful at flying, to say the least. Well, I'll keep checking back with this story so get another chapter up soon, despite your 'writers block' *wink*.

PS- Oh yeah, I got another couple of chapters up on my story if you wanna check them out
Ashley chapter 6 . 5/17/2002
I just finished reading the most recent chapter of Web of Darkness and it is great! Hope you update soon, 'cause I can't wait to see the rest!
BSBbaby506 chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
Whoa! Snape is such a jurk! Good chapter. I'll end here for now. I have a band concert *I hate band* to go to. :( I'll continue this when i get back. Well, after i get back...I would plan a long, warm bubble bath...but being as how i only have a shower...uh, yeah...anyway, ttyl!
BSBbaby506 chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
Hey, good chapter. I wouldn't listen to that jerk that said your story sucks. I think that it's good sa far. It's original and it keeps the people in character...basicly all a fanfic needs to be excellent. Elbabrate more and you've got an outstanding story going here. But, if you want to get rid of the guys comments before...just sign in and click "remove review" on the left hand side. ttyl! keep up the good work.
BSBbaby506 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Hey! Great chapter! Really realistic how even Dumbledore is feeling the fear. They say Dumbledore was the only wizard Voldemort feared. And then in the 1st book Dumbledore said Voldemort had powers he would never have. Yeah, well...anyway, thanks for reviewing my story. You and me think alot alike. By that I mean we beg for people to review and remind them to stick it out for the rest of the story b/c it gets better. lol! Well, anyway, really good chapter. I've got you on my fave list so i don't lose ya! lol! It's almost 10 p.m so i'll stop at the first chapter so i don't get too involved. I hope you liked my fanfic, I certainly have enjoyed yours so far. Anyway, i'm weird. Sorry ttyl!
lynn27 chapter 6 . 12/27/2001
i can't believe that hermione went with harry and ron. it's stupid, but lovely.