Reviews for Change Is Your Friend
cool
Twilight2022 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Awesome story!
Noir Victorian chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
very good and those peps who do stupid stuff without askin a question about y they did said stupid stuff will learn from this story: 'to ask before applying action.' just came up with that words to live by.
Glacier chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So, we've got another mindcaster here! I'm surprised. I'md tell you of my... Unique properties, but this is visible to everyone.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I realize that BB is portrayed as not being the tallest candle in the Menorah, but COME ON! Even he wouldn't stoop to stealing her clothes just to satisfy a question! And I thought her response entirely too understated.

But, hey, if it gets her to show up in her nightgown, sign me up.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was great!
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Ooh, this is REALLY good!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
lmao funny! XD
Viggar chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This was cute and funny! I really like it!

Keep up the good work
DieRavenMaiden chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
cute, and pretty good
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Lol, that was adorable. Of course BB wouldn't think to ask, it would be to obvious! Great job!

-bb4pres052
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
so funny too! i really enjoyed this story, and i LUV ur humor! since u r looking for a funny story, i have one its called jeopardy, its beastboy's thoughts when all the titans are forced onto jeopardy, the people that have read it, have told me online and in real life that it was funny, so i just wanted to tell u about it. i luv ur humor SO much!

-sevvy
Tamaran's-darkness chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
that was disturbingly awsome! printed it out and showed my friend so she stole it and nearly everyone i know read it cause of her! and i have to agree with bb on this one the ladies who sell stuff to you are evil!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Lol, that was hilarious! Great job!_
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 1/17/2006