Reviews for American Muggle Musical
VirginSnow chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
vair vair amusant

tee hee
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
This story is so funny! I just love it! The wicked songs added to it makes it hilarious!

You are hot with writing!
ooarienetteoo chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
FINALLY you've updated! anyways, Ginny's awesome! I would have done the same to draco if a hot sexy man were living with me!

ooarienetteoo
Lisatav chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
this is the most strange (in a good way) fanfic i've ever read, but i am a huge WICKED FAN! so putting in the music made me so happy and laugh!
burgundyandlace chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Ok, I think you story is so far exceedingly hilarious. One suggestion, take a tiny little break from the songs. Still Snape in pink heels... Anyway love the story didn't really understand the last part but it really funny keep writing.
Lyn chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
I'm really enjoying this story.

Just one suggestion:

MOUSSE - a French word meaning creamy

(dessert)(think chocolate mousse)

and applied to anything that has a

whipped cream texture (hair products)

MOOSE - A North American member of the

deer family with large antlers, big

shoulders, and a large nose.
Lyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This is a really good original idea!

Well written, too.

Just one suggestion:

SIGHT - view. something looked at.

The very sight of turnips made him sick.

SITE - a place, location. On this site

Hogwart's was built. (At this

location, Hogwart's was built)
LarndeSolen chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Oh, gods! What have you done to my poor head? It burns!
justin chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
This is making me sick. It's horrible, truly horrible what you're doing to Wicked and Harry Potter. It's a good idea, it could've been done well, but... it wasn't done well and, therefore, it sucks. Get a hobby. One that doesn't involve writing.
LarndeSolen chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Help, help! I'm being held hostage and forced to read this fanfiction! Someone save me!

Otherwise, aside from the utter mind-numbing stupidity, this story is pretty funny. Probably because of the mind-numbing stupidity.
Masshiro chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
I'd have to say...I'm not too fond of the last chapter...it was a bit strange...but i love the soap opras XD

i do look forward to ur next update
StarLightStarBright567 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This actually has the potential to be a good story, but i think that if you were to get a beta (and this is only based off the first chapter) it would be a good story. and oh another thing, PROFFESSOR DUMBLEDORE WOULD NEVER SAY "I don't understand what the big is!"

He is a wise old man, and the greatest wizard, since...since...SINCE HOGWARTS FOUNDERS! yes i can see Ginny saying that, or draco, or Harry or ron, but DUMBLEDORE!
ooarienetteoo chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
hahah! normally I would say something bad about snape, but hes AWESOME! I loved that whole bit about snape and alcohol...hm well I can't wait til' the next update!

ooarienetteoo
blackfox360 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
*cries with laughter* I love both Wicked and Harry Potter...Your brilliance in combinning them is awe-inspiring! Hehehe, please update soon! Just watch missed words, sometimes I kinda have to guess what goes in the blank.