Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Omg chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
I saw when you first wrote this story and I was like omigod that was such a long time ago! Anyway I'm getting sidetracked. My main point is that this story is old, but still SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I just wanted to let you know that people in 2013 are still reading this! I can't wait 'til I read the sequel! I'm gonna read it right now!
Girl-who-read-it chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
This story in ingenius!

I really love it and was crying of joy at the funny parts D
me3lon chapter 19 . 7/2/2010
I loved this story so much!

I really loved it. The story was funny, frustrating, and exciting!
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
luv! _
YamiRisa chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Oh my Ra XD This story.. I laughed so much XD
YamiMii-Kun chapter 19 . 11/14/2008
Wow, I love this story!- I'm going to read the sequeal next, Oh, and you have a great sense of humor! Poor grandpa, and the yamis!
FreshFish chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
ROFL

""“Well, I’m certainly not going to run into a man’s arms who intends on shooting me.” Bakura said with confidence.""

So, other than that it's ok. right? LOL

I can picture Marik looking at his friend.. "WTF?" and glaring.

great chapter
Golgii Apparatus chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ahwo!
Sphinxgal1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
O_o wonder if Yugi's grandpa is still alive...

great story
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 19 . 10/21/2006
Oh I love your style! XD Humor is a foreign territory for me (couldn't write it if I had a clown strapped to my ass), but it seems you have it down. :3 All the little things were great (I swear I nearly died when I first read about Gramps going over the waterfall). I love how you portray the yamis (normally I make Kura the psycotic one, Marik as the just plain insane one and Yami, well...yeah)

Can't wait to read the other two! Bai!

- CPOP
billy chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
Awesome beyond words!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2005
(sweat drop)... well i gess your not as nuts as your ther fics lead me to belive but still... ya also it still seems like you dont like bakura that much it sort of reminded me of how my friends always act giveing me the crap job and and never being that nice sort of iceolating me haveing threr own thing going. i really liked ryou in this fic though!_ lol (we agreed no talking it shakes the plane)lol_ hee hee and then threataing the metaly chalanged ranger i hoped would walk of a cliffby the way sniff oh well!_
Sour Schuyler chapter 19 . 9/23/2005
LOL! This was the perfect ending. Seriously.
Sour Schuyler chapter 18 . 9/23/2005
LOL! This was the best chapter EVER! _ I never suspected some of the stuff that happened in this story, to happen! _
Sour Schuyler chapter 17 . 9/23/2005
Ah. So he wasn't the real ranger. ...Plot-twisty! _ This was really cool! Especially how Marik used Yami's hair to break open the door!