Reviews for Moments
Gem6 chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Aw, sweetness!

Are you sure theres not just one little chapter left to write?

Gem x
Sth10 chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
I loved this! Def the best of the three. Loved the interaction between the two of 'em. Keep writing, girl!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Shush! You already know what I think [because I've told you plenty of times] - this is absolutely AMAZING and i love it lots and lots.

x
Tammy chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Yay, you posted it :-)

I love this fic - it's so sweet and so worth the wait. Shame it's at an end, I've really enjoyed it.
Gem6 chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Aw, that was so sweet!

You really capture their characters well!

She loves him really!

Keep going!

Gem xx
Meegan Boulton chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
this is brilliant, great storyline, easy to read (and imagine) and the romance, god bless them! 10 stars!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
Always glad to give feedback Sarah, especially on fics as great as this. You already know exactly what I think [I've told you loads so you should anyhoo] but I'll say it again - it's amazing. And I'm very pleased that I inspired you to write it :op

S x
Tamsin chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
Ok, so this is part Two. When do I get part 3*;)* Seriously though Sarah, you really are talented. This realy does make me laugh, it's just so clever.

And Mickey rules! You really should let him have a bigger role...

*Decides to start a protest for part 3*
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hey Sarah! It be Sammie. I've already told you what I think of this, it's absolutely fantastic & I can't wait to read the next two parts.

xx
ilikeakmal chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
i think there should be a story about steve
Gem6 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
You're talented!

And I think I'm going to love this story!

Please keep going and I'll keep reading!

Gem xx

(A fellow Claire and John writer)
Sth10 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
YAY! More J/C stuff, and it's good stuff as well! You write very well and the narrative flows wonderfully. I really liked this, great work.
Tamsin chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
OK, so I'm not very good at leaving reviews, but I promised so here goes...

I absolutely love this fic. It's so ... them that it's untrue. Ok, I admit to not being a major Claire/John fan at the time but having seen the repeats I've grown more and more attached to them. And this fic just seems to sum them up completely. Ok, so it's AU but sometimes thats the best universe to live in.

I'm a major fan of Sarah's work and this piece has to be one of my favourites. I love the mix of humour and romance, and the fact that Robocop has a heart under all that muscle. But that's another story... *;-)*