Reviews for Fatal Exposure
SKY UNICORN chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
this is such an amazing story! loved it so much you really did the characters of sailor moon justice! thank you so much for a amazing sailor moon story!
TheWickedRainbow chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
yeeeees! I just reread this for the fifth time and am now doing a happy screaming mental dance. This stpry is AMAZING!
Dark Havoc Priestess chapter 13 . 8/24/2017
This was, by far, one of the most beautifully written SM stories I had ever read. You manage to keep readers on their toes in a delightful way, always turning a corner we wouldn't expect. I'm definitely looking forward to the next installments.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 13 . 4/3/2017
This is still one of the best stories out there, *happysighs*. So glad I decided to start reliving the glory days with a bunch of Sailor Moon classics. Your characters feel so genuine, as if the anime/manga came to life once more, yet I love that they possess your own special flair. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time - it was a climactic ride from start to finish. One of the most realistic evolutions of Crystal Tokyo/the new Silver Millenium; every little facet was so well thought out. Mad props! I now excitedly begin Part II!
Balthanon chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I enjoyed this- looking forward to the next book.
SunsetDawn420 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Hey!
I'm glad that this isn’t the end even thought it would make a good one. But your story is just so great! Maybe the best Sailor Moon story I know (Well, I haven't read many but at least some and yours is way the best). I also liked that you used the names like Usagi and Mamoru and not the translated because personally I think the original are the best (in nearly everything).
What else could I say? Hm ... great story written greatly. Nothing more.
Thanks for writing it.
jesi ki kage chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
So this is pretty awesome! There were a few moments where I was uncertain where you were going with this and how it would all come together but you pulled it off. Well done. I'm going to go look for those promised sequels now. Thanks for writing and keep up the great work. -Jesi Ki Kage
Someone chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
this is one of those amazing fan fictions that i actually consider true and part of the timeline, it tied up lots of loose ends and stuff and also made sense, you will be proud to know that you used up 2 hours of my life, thank you, a fan
Harrow chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
LOVE IT
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
I totally want this whole finish.
n.j chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Here are my questions. 1. Was there anything more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. When did the fanfic take place? Be specific. 3. What locations were used in it? 4. How old was everyone that was in the fanfic? 5. What level of power were any of the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? 6. How did they get to be at that level? Be sure to let me know.

n.j.
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I really liked your stories! You always write so beautifully. I wish I had seen more of the Tsukino's reactions.
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Major..,isn't he the guy with the conscience?
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHHH! MAMO-CHAN WILL KILL YOU NOW, EVILF FIEND! GOODNESS PREVAILS IN GOOD STORIES!