Reviews for Fatal Exposure
Someone chapter 6 . 3/12
this is one of those amazing fan fictions that i actually consider true and part of the timeline, it tied up lots of loose ends and stuff and also made sense, you will be proud to know that you used up 2 hours of my life, thank you, a fan
Harrow chapter 7 . 3/12
LOVE IT
Emma I Martinez chapter 13 . 1/23
I totally want this whole finish.
n.j chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Here are my questions. 1. Was there anything more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. When did the fanfic take place? Be specific. 3. What locations were used in it? 4. How old was everyone that was in the fanfic? 5. What level of power were any of the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? 6. How did they get to be at that level? Be sure to let me know.

n.j.
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I really liked your stories! You always write so beautifully. I wish I had seen more of the Tsukino's reactions.
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Major..,isn't he the guy with the conscience?
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHHH! MAMO-CHAN WILL KILL YOU NOW, EVILF FIEND! GOODNESS PREVAILS IN GOOD STORIES!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Just wanted to drop you a note to say how very much I enjoy this story. Sailor Moon was my gateway anime, and your fics ones that became my gateway to fanfiction. Fatal Exposure is my favorite, one I reread every few years since I first encountered it in 2001. I enjoy your extrapolation of Usagi's and Mamorou's relationship as they mature, the ways you map out their connections to their younger selves and their previous lives; I also appreciate and enjoy how spot-on the voices and characterizations of the inner and outer senshi, their friends and family as we know them from the anime and manga. Thanks for sharing this fic!
Mahria chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Wowzers! I can not believe that I only stumbled upon this story now! In 2014! I was thoroughly enthralled from beginning to end. I absolutely love how integrated this story was. It incorporated the Silver Millennium, present Tokyo, and the future all in one while giving the story a very 'real world' feel. I love the more 'realistic' Sailor Moon stories. You know, when shit goes down and the real world we all know bears its ugly head. Your writing is superb and your storytelling is very inspiring. I was very pleased with the way you wrote Mamoru. Easily conveying a sense of self-security, leadership, and regality, in addition to his badassness as Tuxedo Kamen (which is sorely lacking in the anime). Damn, I loved the 'Batman' scene in Ch.3. That was great! (big Batman fan). I was also impressed with the level of respect you showed to the senshi as actual 'warriors' instead of just schoolgirls who can control planetary magic AND the flexibility of their powers and the creative utilization of those powers. I also loved how you portrayed the close relationship that the Senshi have developed after all their experiences and years of battle. You tripped me out quite a few times with how similar a lot of your ideas are to my own! I really like how your brain works. Amazing story! Thanks for writing and posting this. I can't wait to read the remaining two books! Again, awesome job!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Aw, poor Kunzite :(
The Cuteness chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I can't wait to read the sequel! This story took me on a wonderful ride and reminded me why I love Sailor Moon so much and how you wonderful authors can add so much to an already awesome storyline.
Tech-cha chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
I've got to say I love the ending XD
Lune chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
This story was delightfully surprising and a joy to read. You've created the promising beginnings of a story that will be truly epic and moving. To think of the new Silver Millenium coming into existence in such a way is truly novel. It is only the reactions of the world to this piece of knowledge that, was understandably over dramatic, but still a part of me wishes more time had been spent to allow the drama to unfold more believably with more questioning on the validity of such claims.
Rose chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Not to complain (far from it, this story has been quite entertaining), but why have they simply not used the Luna Pen to transform themselves into disguises when rescuing Setsuna or going out?