Reviews for Fatal Exposure
Balthanon chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I enjoyed this- looking forward to the next book.
SunsetDawn420 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Hey!
I'm glad that this isn’t the end even thought it would make a good one. But your story is just so great! Maybe the best Sailor Moon story I know (Well, I haven't read many but at least some and yours is way the best). I also liked that you used the names like Usagi and Mamoru and not the translated because personally I think the original are the best (in nearly everything).
What else could I say? Hm ... great story written greatly. Nothing more.
Thanks for writing it.
jesi ki kage chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
So this is pretty awesome! There were a few moments where I was uncertain where you were going with this and how it would all come together but you pulled it off. Well done. I'm going to go look for those promised sequels now. Thanks for writing and keep up the great work. -Jesi Ki Kage
Someone chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
this is one of those amazing fan fictions that i actually consider true and part of the timeline, it tied up lots of loose ends and stuff and also made sense, you will be proud to know that you used up 2 hours of my life, thank you, a fan
Harrow chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
LOVE IT
Emma I Martinez chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
I totally want this whole finish.
n.j chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Here are my questions. 1. Was there anything more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. When did the fanfic take place? Be specific. 3. What locations were used in it? 4. How old was everyone that was in the fanfic? 5. What level of power were any of the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? 6. How did they get to be at that level? Be sure to let me know.

n.j.
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I really liked your stories! You always write so beautifully. I wish I had seen more of the Tsukino's reactions.
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Major..,isn't he the guy with the conscience?
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHHH! MAMO-CHAN WILL KILL YOU NOW, EVILF FIEND! GOODNESS PREVAILS IN GOOD STORIES!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Just wanted to drop you a note to say how very much I enjoy this story. Sailor Moon was my gateway anime, and your fics ones that became my gateway to fanfiction. Fatal Exposure is my favorite, one I reread every few years since I first encountered it in 2001. I enjoy your extrapolation of Usagi's and Mamorou's relationship as they mature, the ways you map out their connections to their younger selves and their previous lives; I also appreciate and enjoy how spot-on the voices and characterizations of the inner and outer senshi, their friends and family as we know them from the anime and manga. Thanks for sharing this fic!
Mahria chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Wowzers! I can not believe that I only stumbled upon this story now! In 2014! I was thoroughly enthralled from beginning to end. I absolutely love how integrated this story was. It incorporated the Silver Millennium, present Tokyo, and the future all in one while giving the story a very 'real world' feel. I love the more 'realistic' Sailor Moon stories. You know, when shit goes down and the real world we all know bears its ugly head. Your writing is superb and your storytelling is very inspiring. I was very pleased with the way you wrote Mamoru. Easily conveying a sense of self-security, leadership, and regality, in addition to his badassness as Tuxedo Kamen (which is sorely lacking in the anime). Damn, I loved the 'Batman' scene in Ch.3. That was great! (big Batman fan). I was also impressed with the level of respect you showed to the senshi as actual 'warriors' instead of just schoolgirls who can control planetary magic AND the flexibility of their powers and the creative utilization of those powers. I also loved how you portrayed the close relationship that the Senshi have developed after all their experiences and years of battle. You tripped me out quite a few times with how similar a lot of your ideas are to my own! I really like how your brain works. Amazing story! Thanks for writing and posting this. I can't wait to read the remaining two books! Again, awesome job!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Aw, poor Kunzite :(
The Cuteness chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I can't wait to read the sequel! This story took me on a wonderful ride and reminded me why I love Sailor Moon so much and how you wonderful authors can add so much to an already awesome storyline.