Reviews for Luck Of The Irish
hoglee chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is absolutely hilarious, if a little... surreal!
grangeresque chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOL! :D
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AWESOME STORY!
Emma James chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
what the hell! that was random yet funny as hell! i nearly fell outta my chair
kalsmalfoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
lol... this IS random xD i didn't even understand it :K
SquishyGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
omg that was good i loved the ron and harry omg

that was so great

lmao

oh and what draco said about wanting three things was great
burned out from exhaustion chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I'm reading through your fics now...so there. I love your guys' style of writing! It's awesome! You both create unique stories of randomness...I love it! Keep writing!

Faith Dickenson chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
hey me and my friend are writing stories like that but i think she is falling out on me (cries)but we don't single out who did what i guess the more paragraphy parets are here and i get right down the the chase so mine are more talking exsepct for one paret where Sasha shows bobbie what happedn when she left but ya oh would you like to read my story (please do) it's really cool but becuse it's done by too people sometimes they writsomething and runin you're idea i warn you now lol...lol well if you need any help with anything just send me a message or a review (lol...lol)

Sasha AKA blackRoses234
babybat55 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
SEVEN!
jessinamaca chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
that was hard to uderstand. the last part was nasty. but funny.
Misha4Draco has returned chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
holy shit that was fun and don't worry i have Fuck Crazes all the time i do it in real life too. lolz great Story and i hope to read more from you two in the future now i'm off to read som of ur longer fiction then i'll read stuff u wrote by yourselves then i'm off to the movies. man summer is kinda boring. lolz atleast i have good fics to keep me ocupido. (occupied)(sry).

Misha.

P.S. If you don't like my semi-long reviews just tell me and i'll stop.

ooki byee.
sandstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
hearts, stars, and horseshoes,

clovers and blue moons,

pots of gold and rainbows,

and the red balloons!

~sandstar
ReynoldsWrap chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Very nice, girls.

Dan and I are proud.
LostBlackRoses chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This one is great. I think that when you two write together the stories are more creative. but they are good by yourself also. Keep writing your stories!

~Sami Jo~
Secret Whisper 92 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Ew... that was weird. Read my story! NOW DAMMIT!