Reviews for SnapShot
leavingyouforme chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I love the way you intruduced this chapter with Jade witnessing the aftermath of the DomZ attack. The way you described her really let her come to life in one's mind.

And Pey'j in his caring and worried side is well done, and you also foreshadow with his last words his knowledge about Jade's background (he doesn't want her ever to know the truth about the DomZ and HER).
Rei chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
XD The field armadillo never moves... It just sits there and occaisionally does a flip... This makes me giggle.

I want to read more, but I have to go to bed for now.
Kitarra chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Fantastic story. I just started reading it, and I can't wait to see the rest!
Kavi Darkwolf chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
A very good story. Your only problem is that you don't make each sentence a new paragraph. Only when one of your characters speak or when your going on to a different subject do you start a new paragraph. Also, the way you do 'com'on' is usually 'c'mon'.

Ayways, I really like this story. Keep it up! /\/\

(_)
yupyup chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
very good all I can say about it's just very very good.
Ninkobra chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Thumbs up! I'm loving every part of this story. The only thing that makes me rather worried is... where is it going? Are you going to stick to young-age Jade or keep going until just-before-beginning-of-game era?

...

Worthless worries, they are. anyway, keep at it. I wanna see it to the end.
Didactylos chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
My God. You updated! Hooray!
Didactylos chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
Please update! PLEASE!
Ashana chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
I love it! Write more please! !
Didactylos chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
*sob* Why won't any BG&E writers update anymore? WHY?
Ryu-Gi chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
new favorite story...yay
Mei1105 chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Fantastic. Sorry I didn't get to review sooner, but I've been off the net for a while. Update soon.
Hesquidor chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
*sniffs* Far too short so please update again soon.
Hesquidor chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
Great fic! I'm really looking forward to reading more.
Lightweight chapter 7 . 4/29/2005
Awesome story thus far. Loved it, and I hope to read more of it. UPDATE!