Reviews for Living to gamble
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Really good job. See, even Yugi can be 'evil' XD.
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
nice
w4r7c chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
wow i loved it! I thought the ending was little bit rushed but it was ok and the plot was great! _
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hehe, that was cute. _ Sometimes the pharaoh needs to be brought down from his high and might pedestal.
Trikki chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aw...cuteness! _ Another good fic from you! Can't wait to read your next!

~Trikki~
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
lol, i loved the last part where yugi tricked him _
Nefertari17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I liked the way you started this fic, i really do. i woulsnt have ever thought about that and also the way you described yugis way of acting around yami at the tormament - its such a great idea for a one shot basis, and the swtich at the end with them playing each other was really good too.

you're right tho, the ending did seem a little rushed, but the storyline was exceptional to say the least.

well, i really liked it - thats all i can say. here, have a cupcake...
C.B.A chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hel~lo, its CBA again! I can't imagine why this one shot only got 11 reviews! Well, how about I make it 12, then? I personally thought it was really interesting, and I loved how Yuugi got back at Yami for once! Go Yuugi! Oh, and I loved the ending, hm, I wonder how the two lovebirds celebrated, lol! \./ Great job!
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow! This is awesome! _-b I like the fact that they aren't together at first, in this way it became much cuter in the end! I love how the story evolved in the end, it was so cute! . Cute, cute cute! Thankie for the story, and yeah, Yugi and Yami are the sweetest couple ever and forever! _-b Oh, and Pirate's-LOTS should be out soon!

Great work girl! _
Simply Abbey chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm off to read more of your fanfictions because if your other works half as good as this than I want to read them! You kept everyone very much in character except for the end but I know that it's hard to know how to make them in character when it's sort of lovey-dovey because we have nothing to base it off of. Hope I'm not confusing you here. Sometimes I confuse myself if I talk long enough. Uhg.

-Abbey.
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was bloomin awesome man! That was a little twist, though I had a small inkling I didn't think on it till like WHAMMO! *bows to your glory* Well done!

_CHEERIO_
xamosy chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
wo, i like this fic!

hehe, it is really nice and cute! heheh.. i never knew that Yuugi was playing a 'trick' on Yami, but the fic flows well and nice.

keep up the good work!

xamosy-
Misura chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Yugi, you sneaky little devil, you! ; At the beginning of this, I was all angsty and worried, but by the ending, I was wearing a big smile. I liked the way you changed the mood of the fic; both the angsty part and the more light-hearted part were very engaging and enjoyable to read. -
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh. I quite liked that. It was something different I thought. Great writing! D
citrus luver chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
That was so cute! Yuugi gave Yami such a big dose of his own medicine. That was funny. Hilarious. Especially when Yami thought was he hugging a demon in disguse. So cute. So hilarious. Brilliantly done one shot!