Reviews for Chibi's In Love
peacemakerwarfreak chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
I love it! The story ended happily, though I feel bad about Aya. Poor Guy. When I was reading the part where Omi and Nagi were back with each other; my background music was 'One of these days' by Michelle Branch which was also a perfect theme song for them!
Wendy chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
its a pretty cute story, although I must say I was hoping for a bradxaya ending ; though this way its pretty cute too, at least for a short story... has a lot of fun reading it xD
Sev-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I adored this, it wasn't fangirlish in the least and it was a good long first chapter, which I love so don't apologize for that -smiles- can't wait i'm off to read the next chapter.

The Bard's Apprentice chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I absolutely CRACKED UP at the image of the 3 senior Weiss members staring down a slightly vulnerable Nagi! XD

*keeps reading*
MinervaEvenstar chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
Portraying Ken as stupid was not really fair. He's serious, not foolish. I thought Aya, Ken, and Schu following the chibis around in the beginning of the story was immensely amusing!
Guineapiglover chapter 8 . 12/10/2005

Great story.
ArtysSexKitten chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
Aw! SO CUTE! Omi and Nagi are too cute. That's all I can say. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!
frk-werewolf chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
okay, that was hilarious. I loved the farfarello parts (of course, i love all things farfarello) and ken was fantastic, even if he was a little on the dumb side it was still funny and oddly enough, fit the story. and again, lurve farfie. especially the part where they ask him if anything he doesn't isn't to hurt god and he's counting on his finger. heh, cute.
Hitori chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
The team of ESPers(and one psychotic killer) is called Scwartz, or at least that's how they spell it in the subtitles of the sold anime dvds. Great story so far.
artemis347 chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
i love it! it's so cute! keep writing awesome fics! sequel? youji and schu? hope you get lotz of nice reviews!
HeavenGoddess chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
ok may i kill shu now please? thank you. *leaves to kill shu* write more stories NOW!
HeavenGoddess chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
I love what you said, "Nagi walked past him into the room, his feet stomped on the ground like an angry four year old child that had been denied candy." That it makes a funny scene pop into my head. aw next chappy!
artemis347 chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
so cute! poor nagi! he's gonna get it for the brownies, isn't he? keep up the aweosme work! so, how will aya react whenhe comes back to find brad and schu...just wondering...will youji and schu hit it off, considering the fact that they're both sluts and hotties?
artemis347 chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
it's schwarz...if someone hasn't given you the spelling yet! keep up the great fic!
TrenchcoatMan chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
yay. :chuckles : cute chapter. I wanna see schu and yohji be schu and yohji -ish.

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »