Reviews for Reflections Upon Reflections
Aoyama chapter 13 . 11/1/2005
Cool Sakina, v. good imagery although I think it would be better if it had like lil' ryming couplets... but very good,*.* amazed face lol
aoyama chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
i cud not find it! searched high and lo!

love the poems, my wuthering heights is feeble against your majesty, love always aoyama
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
Oh...ah...oh...

Kimiru: Wonderful, Sakina! Absolutely wonderful!

Me: Yes! What she said!
dreamergirl090 chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
I love your poems, they have such great meanings and such a heart in them, bravo!
Ami York chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
... 0.0 wow... sounds like my obsession with Phantom-Erik. Dang. You got it just right. You nailed it. Good job! For such a good poem, you shall get my special smiley(s)!

1: . (kitty )

2: '-'-' (it's a dude with spiked hair)

3: "-"-" (someone with weird bangs)

4: (my favorite)

T

U

Like em?
Ami York chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
I think it's awesome! HAHAHA! Yee shall never be rid of me! MWA-HYA-HYA-HYA! (I do not own Fruits Basket, from which I just quoted. Takaya-sensei does. Thank you for your time.)
Ami York chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Yes to the wave of inspiration. I wrote my poems on pure strokes of inspiration. And what's weird is i write my best works at about 12-6 AM. Sad, isn't it? I really liked this one, too.
Ami York chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
One problem... If Bakura devoured my soul, he would probobly get colic... Thanks again for reviewing 'Mirror'!
Ami York chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
... If I didn't like them, what in the name of Ra am I doing posting ones just as angsty? LOL. Love it!
Ami York chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I'm back! I love this one, too! This one kind of reminds me of PTO... You know, 'Your Yami will be there to see you through the night'... Phantom, Yami, see the connection? Great, though.
Ami York chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wonderous! Thanks for reviewing my work! I love reviews! And you're right, PTO is so awesome! As is Johny Depp, and alot of other people/stuff on you're profile (yes, I am one of the few people who actually read the profiles... and people think that's weird... waah!)! I love this poem!
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 12 . 9/16/2005
Aww! These are so SWEET! I LOVE YOUR POETRY!

Kimiru: _ Me too.
crimsonrosepetals chapter 12 . 9/16/2005
Hey! since you asked nicely and you reviewed, I read this poetry collection of yours...well here goes (wait, YOU LOVE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA TOO? SO DO I! SQUEEL!)

Death's Flower: hm...nice poem...loved it...let's see, i'm guessing that the protagonist is Yugi? And as for death...hm...can't tell...wait...I'm the goddess of death! hahaha! kidding!

Beacon of Light: I think this is Ryou/'Kura...damn it Bakura, if Ryou commits suicide I'm gonna kill you! Wait, I can't kill you...oh well...I'll just send you to someplace 10,0 times worse than the Shadow Realm...THE ANZU REALM! bwahahahahaha!

Ryou's Anguish: Waii! I was right abuot the second poem being about Ryou...and this one is definitely too obvious...i like it better when I have to guess...now let's see...Ryou's talking about himself in this one; isn't he? Oh well, that's how I saw it. And it wasn't that morbid sweety. Besides...what's wrong about morbidity?

Time to Burn: Wow, you play the violin? Neat! I play the piano! This poem was so cool! I think it portrays any musician very well...and i think I see how it could apply to Yami...and let Bakura try to devour my soul...wait till he sees that I have none! bwahahahaha!

Devil-Struck Lover: It happens to me a lot! And this is definitely one of your best poems yet...it reminds me so much of Bakura and Ryou...oh my...I was just hit by something...an evil thought for an evil poem...bwahahahahaha! watch out for it...

We are One: VERY creepy...and the schizophrenic-ness just made it more shall we say...unnerving...not that I mind...your poems keep getting better and better...

It's Too Late, Mi Amor: I wonder if I spelled that right...oh well...i'd rather have you dedicating this poem to anyone then have Anzu do the dedicating...i don't really fancy her...if you're one of her fanc then I'm sorry, I meant not to offend you. You know what else...this poem reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera...The Music of the Night..."Floating, falling,

sweet intoxication!

Touch me, trust me,

savour each sensation!

Let the dream begin,

let your darker side give in

to the power of

the music that I write -

the power of

the music of the night ... " ehe...got a little carried away there...oh well

Eternal Rest: yeah I saw it...nice reference...and it made me want to rise from my grave and go soul hunting...bwahahahaha! Lovely poem sweety...

Falling: Make it a song...I bet it'd be a hit! And this really gave me a nice imagery: Ryou chaned to a wall (half-naked might I add) and Bakura in front of him talking to him...saying these words to him...then whipping him or slicing him or something...plainly just Ryou being tortured by Bakura...I am so evil...but don't get me wrong...I love Ryou and Bakura...I just think the evil yami/tortured hikari is so hot!

Faded: No, not like...LOVE...i'm saying it's Yami...

Storm: Wow...and I just would have thrown the depressed soul off a cliff and straight into raging waters or something...chock one up for originality of suicide by a depressed main character...

Angel Dust Wings: This is my favorite out of all your poems...and I know exactly how it can be applied to YGO. Remember that every millenium item has to be returned? that means the Yamis and the Hikaris would one day part. And what if a certain yami had fallen in love with his hikari and vice-versa. that's when the poem could come up; on their day of parting...the yami is trying to comfort the hikari...or something like that...i think it would work best for Yami and Yugi...

So, there are my reviews for your poems! great work on all of them, continue writing! and check out my other fics and poems if you have time! ja!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 12 . 8/8/2005
Intriguing, I really like the way it flows so gently, really produces good imagery. The descriptions were very well written. Definitely an awesome poem. Keep it up. See ya. _~
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 12 . 7/31/2005
Really like this one. This is sweet of you to write to your english teacher. Update soon.