Reviews for Growing Inside Me
MD13 chapter 10 . 3/22
I understand that you're busy but if you were going to update this slow then you should have made it shorter and just jumped farther ahead instead of making us wait!
MD13 chapter 2 . 3/22
This is hilarious! Ohmigosh. Kai as a mommy! Lol
Artica chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I love this story, but I'f you don't get a review from me after this chapter, it's because I didn't know you updated cause for some reason I can't favorite or follow you or the story... so, sorry. But I do love this story, it's so freaking cute!
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I am so very happy you are going to continue this story I love this story so much please don't stop righting I hope you update again very soon please and thank you:)
Rapunzelle chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Yay loved these two chapters. Poor kai. Please update soon. Now you have started dont want you to stop. :-)
Rapunzelle chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Yay so glad you are continuing this story. Loved it and didnt think would find out the end. Love the twists and this new chapter. Please continue as cannot wait to read more
:-)
andysanime chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Good job on this story so far.
Brina-Chan chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Allow me to be me for just a sec, but I had to create an account just so that I can type this up. I'd really appreciate it if you could post more to the story. I hate having a story suddenly quit on me... especially if it's delicious yaoi.

If you could, can you continue please?
demonic drigger chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
so good awsome im help me god you better finish this no one else finishes their stories and its so annoying. YAY!

i lurve kairays
Geirr Bassi chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
this is absolutely captivating!

It makes you worry for their relationship and understand the feelings that they go through

Ivy sounds nasty and evil, a jealous kind of type I am guessing

And I love hormonal Kai *giggles* it makes me laugh in some parts haha

Please try your best to continue, I want to see what might happen next haha *subscribes*

-Geirr Bassi
Rapunzelle chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
ah. Poor kai and i luv kai and poor rei and luv him luvin kai. Although an emotional kai is a bit weird but in an adorable way. Cant wait for more. I do hope u carry on writing.
Lola-Tenshi chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Ohh, rereading this is making me want to find out what's so important that the Kons feel they have to keep up their end of the bargain. Surely they see that Kai and Rei love either other! It must be really really important.
PrettyxRavexGirl chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Kyaa!

Update!

T.T
Suzuran chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
I like good stories, but I don't like waiting for next chapter for too long, so put yourself together and continue
Ice Princess 666585 chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
That chapter was really awesome! I loved the family drama about ray's family disaproving of the relationship and the other tribe who need carriers. I just love this story becose the drama and problems just build up and you are left wondering what is going to happen to Ray, Kai and the child. Please update soon