Reviews for Growing Inside Me
yuri chapter 10 . 9/15
Me encantan tus historias y espero con ancias la continuidad
sol chapter 10 . 8/27
me encanta como escribes ame este fic ata las lagrimas me gustaria que tuviera una continuidad sige asi leizidades
paulo chapter 10 . 8/21
tu historia es realmente buena escribes fics como profesional me gusto mucho me gustaria una continuacion esperare con ansias los capitulos que faltan kai xrei es el mejor
natalia chapter 1 . 8/21
me encanta este fic en verdad estoy enamorada de este fic me gustarie una continuacion la espero bey
mizuki chapter 10 . 8/14
amo este fic lo e leido alrededor de unas 30 vezes y lo amo cada vez mas me gustara leer una continuacion la espero con ansias
hikora chapter 10 . 4/8
Ahh. Thank god that Kai and the baby is alright. Please update again soon. I can't wait for the next Chapter.

I wonder what their child would look like. Maybe you should make it twins? Nah, I think Kai has been through enough. XD XP

I love it when Kai shows maternal feelings and care! Like when he shows concern for Tyson as a mother would their child. (But this doesn't mean that I like Tyson being Rei and Kai's son.) it makes him so lovely and cute.
I also love it when Rei shows possessive and protectiveness. You should make a part on that. *smirk* though things would not end so well for the one who tries to hit on Kai. *snicker*.

Overall, I love this story, so I ardently encourage you to continue this story! So PLEASE!
MD13 chapter 10 . 3/22
I understand that you're busy but if you were going to update this slow then you should have made it shorter and just jumped farther ahead instead of making us wait!
MD13 chapter 2 . 3/22
This is hilarious! Ohmigosh. Kai as a mommy! Lol
Artica chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I love this story, but I'f you don't get a review from me after this chapter, it's because I didn't know you updated cause for some reason I can't favorite or follow you or the story... so, sorry. But I do love this story, it's so freaking cute!
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I am so very happy you are going to continue this story I love this story so much please don't stop righting I hope you update again very soon please and thank you:)
Rapunzelle chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Yay loved these two chapters. Poor kai. Please update soon. Now you have started dont want you to stop. :-)
Rapunzelle chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Yay so glad you are continuing this story. Loved it and didnt think would find out the end. Love the twists and this new chapter. Please continue as cannot wait to read more
andysanime chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Good job on this story so far.
Brina-Chan chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Allow me to be me for just a sec, but I had to create an account just so that I can type this up. I'd really appreciate it if you could post more to the story. I hate having a story suddenly quit on me... especially if it's delicious yaoi.

If you could, can you continue please?
demonic drigger chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
so good awsome im help me god you better finish this no one else finishes their stories and its so annoying. YAY!

i lurve kairays