Reviews for Lost Love
ImagingThings chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Nice story. I like the idea of Ziyuu having inherited Lunch's slight, err, personal issues.
Esplandian chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Sweet beyond words.
Esplandian chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Nice story, would make a great introduction for another fic. (wink wink)
Fujiko Kuwabara chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
This was a great Tien/Launch story. There aren't enough of them out there and there should be! They make a great couple.:P
Funny.Bonez chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
AW

W

W

W!

i love this story. it was so cute and cool and funny.

i'm sad its over T_T. anywho, really great story. i absolutely loved it
Dendedende chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
AIAYAAH! THIS FANFIC iS SO GOOD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TOUCHING STORY!

And Ziyuu is funny -
Lady Tien chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Sorry, I meant to finish my last comment, but won't let me However, as I was trying to say, I like the interaction between Lunch and Tien. You shaped Tien's character nicely. Well done! _
Lady Tien chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
beautiful story! I like the way you portrayed blue Lunch's personality very much, her depression and all. Blonde Lunch doesn't appear a lot though. Ho
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Woo-hoo! I love this fic...It's going in my Fav Stories list. TienxLunch are my second fav couple, next to B/V-but really, there's too many B/V stories that are all the same. And it gets old. And there's just not enough TienxLunch fics out there! I think you should really write some more TienxLunch fics. You are an excellent writer, and your portrayal of these two characters is near perfect. _~ Well, anyway, again, wonderful job and thank you for contributing to our small, but hopefully growing, T/L fanfic collection.
Amida-Ryu chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
um...i guess this could happen but...lunch died. she died in the saiyan saga. remember how nappa's fight with chaozu, tien and piccolo was on tv? lunch saw that and died of alchol posioning. saw it on un-cut version of dbz, the manga and from plenty of other sources.

sorry if that was mean...

but i like your story! i bet that would have happened!
Black Lace101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I'm not a huge fan of Tien/Lunch fics, but I have to say, this was quite good. If you ask me, JoSay is being to damn picky (no offence buddy). Must be an English teacher. Anyway, the fic was actually finished, which is a bit of a rarity with Tien romance fics (*sniff*), and Tien was in character, which can be hard when you throw him into any kind of romantic situation. Don't have much to say about Lunch. She ain't (that's right, ain't) my favourite character, so I don't know what her character would say, other than something unbelievably stupid when she's blue-haired Lunch. I guess it is showing through that I have a bit of an infatuation for that sexy three-eyed gaint. Hehehe. Anyway, good job, looking forward to future fics.
JoSav chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Haha, what slightly surprised me was how easily Kaiosama agreed to let Tien talk to Lunch; as if he wouldn’t mind at all to be involved in some lovers’ squabble. I find it very convincing, however, especially with Lunch not being there when he was wished back. Where you mention ‘had broke up’ you might want to change it to ‘had broken up’.

I enjoyed reading this chapter tremendously. It was actually exciting, and I continued to wonder what had happened to Lunch during Tien and Chaozu’s absence. I liked the lack of Lunch as it served a very good purpose; like Tien and Chaozu, we have no idea where Lunch went. It really adds to the mystery.
JoSav chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
(for chapter 1 and 2)

First off some technical stuff, because there were quite a few technical trivia actually.

I’ll only mention those I found worth mentioning, as not to offend you or anything.

Suprised surprised; this word is based off of our ancient predecessors from the Mediterranean. You can understand where the extra ‘r’ comes from if you’d try to pronounce the French version ‘surprire’ sûr-pree-ruh

It’s either ‘all right’ or ‘alright’ not a combo of both

convinient store convenient store; compare with the French, from Latin originally. ‘con’ and ‘venir’ (come with ; as in ‘come in handy’) (Latin : con and venire, (I believe)).

definetely definitely; although it originates from ‘define’ it’s originally from Latin ‘definire’ which is virtually equal to the French ‘définir’.

appriciate appreciate; from ‘appreciare’.

‘every time’ isn’t like everyone or everywhere; it’s not contracted so everytime should have been ‘every time’.

Champange champagne; it’s named after a region in the northeast of France; why you say ‘champain’ in English rather than ‘champah-nye’ is beyond me.

Alittle a little; at first I thought it was just a typo but you did it more than once.

Despretely desperately; from desperare (which is Latin for ‘to despair’)

immediatley immediately; at first I thought this was just a typo but again, you did this more than once so I’m guessing it’s a structural misspelling.

Whapped; I never heard of this word but I bet it’s something like dodging them, right?

Maniacness; does not exist. Either call it lunacy, madness, psychosis, mania, et cetera.

Beleive a common typo/misspelling; it’s ‘believe’

All right, that would be about it for the things I really felt like pointing out. Your English usually is a lot better, at least that’s how I remember it. I liked reading this; it was believable and put together strongly. It fitted in the line of the actual characters very well. The chapter was a bit longwinded at times but nothing to worry about, I assure you.
Sanji chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
A downhill ending, but still pretty good. The epilouge seemed rushed all of a sudden and i'm not much for the parent/child stories but I still very much enjoyed the writing and coversations. What I suggest is to work on getting the character's personalities. Your fanfictions seem to be a little chatty. :D Bravo! Can't wait to read the Yamcha/Bulma.
KyLewin chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
This was a good ending. Tien's daughter was really funny, especially since she shares her mother's...um...disorder (what exactly does one call the ability to change into a gun totting maniac?). In a way I'm a little sad that there isn't going to be anymore, but like I said, this was good.

Anyway, great job, I look forward to seeing the Bulma/Yamcha story.