Reviews for It ain't easy being a Godfather!
Singe810 chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
Hey, not bad! better that mine at that, o well back to by books
Hats chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Hurry up and write more, this is excellent!
Jedi Cosmos chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Write more soon!
RaiLei chapter 3 . 9/14/2001
This is really good. Get the next chapter out soon. Molly_Hail
RedRosettes chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
hrry up and write next chapter plz. GOOD STORIEEEEEE!GOOD STORIEEEEEE!GOOD STORIEEEEEE!GOOD STORIEEEEEE!GOOD STORIEEEEEE!GOOD STORIEEEEEE!GOOD STORIEEEEEE! did i mention it was a good storieeeeee? _
vmr chapter 3 . 7/14/2001
Awesome story. Keep on writing.:)
BloodyBrit chapter 3 . 6/18/2001
Write quickly! This is a good story! I hope to see more soon. AND, I'm putting you on Author Alert, because this is so good. Bubye!
harbear1369 chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
good start
Lunara Night chapter 3 . 5/6/2001
Another Great writing! The reason I didn't comment on the last two chapters is because I read all three at the same time.(hope ya don't mind) Anyway, great story! U R evil! How dare you stop at such a tantalizingly suspenseful part of the fanfic! Finish it or I'll curse you!(you know I'd never do that to you, Cho, but you get the point.) 0;)
sandrine chapter 3 . 4/2/2001
Great story, I look forward to the next part. Keep up the great work!
RavenLady chapter 3 . 3/21/2001
GREAT STORY!
The Unicorn Whisperer chapter 2 . 3/20/2001
Cool story, keep going! And by the way you're still under my spell;)*CLICK*
The Unicorn Whisperer chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
watch the yoyo, watch the swinging yoyo, you are getting sleepy, getting very sleepy, and repeat after me, "I will write more, I will write more!" Now when I snap my finger you will awake, and not remember any thing, but when I submit a review you will do what I've said. *CLICK* *SNAP*
corneliusfudge chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
hey, carry on writing, this is too good!
Queen of the World chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
keep going, i'm in a very good mood right now for i'm eating a chocolate pudding. But if another part doesn't come up who know's what kind of mood i could end up in?