Reviews for The Mourning After
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I decided to log in... anyway, I love your characterization of everyone it is spot on! I must say that I am sorry that Trapper wont make an appearance but I love stories with reunions!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is beautiful, as ever! Sorry I didnt log in, I am using a hostels computer!
Jnstar86 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Father Mulcahy and Sally Lester I became addicted to them after the end of your first story, I have finished reading all their stories today, you did a good jog

beaming chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Absolutely loved it!
Roolsilver chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
OK, so I saw some Father M. Fanart on dev, and had to read it. YOU ROCK! I'm a grammar nazi, so says my fiancee, and the only thing I found wrong was that he calls Sally 'child' a lot when they first meet, but that's just him I think. You got it spot on, and I love you for it!
Stephanie chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
I loved the story! Thank you so much!
Jazz chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Your story was AMAZING! i loved every minute of it! Your writting abilities are wonderful, and at the end you had me all choked up!

ashley chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
awesome! :)

loved it to bad it end when it did.

I wish you would write more on! please!

keep on writing!

u rock!
brainDamage089 chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! . I LOVE IT! YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN! ge i wish there was more! gosh i love it i'm such a big mush bucket! haha i love sally and mulcahy its just too cute! and you scared me a couple of times along the way but i'm SO happy they ended up together in the end! that makes for a good story and i loved it very much! THANKS!
brainDamage089 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
lol OMG haha you can ignore that bit about waiting for you to write more lmao i didn't see it when i did the search SORRY! omg i can't believe wat just happened I HOPE ITS JUST A DREAM! that would be terrible if it wasnt! must keep reading
spacemonkey1129 chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
I know you wrote this awhile ago ,but I just wanted you to know how ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS this fic is!I always hoped that something would happen so they could be together!
Major Disaster chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
Wow, it's been forever since I was at this site and missed all of your updates. Wonderful story and I'm so happy you decided to finish it. I loved the ending and am hoping to see another sequel ;). Good work!
Kooshball chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Yay, it's finished and it's a happy ending! I was hoping it would end happily for Mulcahy and Sally... And I like the added twist with BJ and Margaret, I honestly didn't expect that!

It was worth waiting for the ending, and I know how hard they can be to write (the ending of "Nurses" went through at least 6 drafts, all completely different).

I also appreiciate that you send e-mails to your readers when you've updated (I almost missed my update, since I've now got a new e-mail) and probably wouldn't have remember to check to see these final two chapters.

Anway, I'll keep an eye out for new fics, and hope that you'll write something else soon!
Roobarb chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
macphisto, I would have emailed you this reply but I can't find an email address for you! I can see where you are coming from with the BJ/Margaret thing. In my mind, they aren't just fooling around. I guess the point I was making in that BJ has actually changed - most of them have. I think I might try and get round to writing a little chapter about their conversation that leads to them ending up together. In the meantime, I have a few other projects brewing, mostly Sally and Mulcahy stories going back to when they were in camp together and how their friendship developed. The stories will be stand alone, like little episodes as I really fancy trying my hand at scriptwriting for a TV show before I head off to work experience at the drama department at BBC Wales in Cardiff! Thanks for your reviews, and I'm glad you've enjoyed what I've written!
macphisto87 chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
I follow your stories obsessively, and I do have a soft spot for your Mulcahy tales. I quite concur that the corny ending was called for. Like really, they MUST end up together. You might've dragged it on a little longer, just to tease us, but I understand the need to 'get the bloody thing over with'. It was well done.

My only criticism is at the end, when you have B.J. and Margaret fooling around together. It makes B.J. seem a little callous, especially since the reader is just alerted to his divorce a chapter earlier. I did think the divorce was an interesting idea and one that hasn't been explored in any MASH fan fiction I've ever read, but making him fool around with Margaret a page later kinda pissed me off, as it seems to go against his basic character. I didn't really have time to let the divorce sink in I guess.

Well, good work, and I hope to see some new stuff from you soon!