Reviews for Descent into Madness
RodeoTown chapter 8 . 1/4
The epilogue killed me. Amazing story and amazing writing.
The Terrible Jester chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
beautiful story. sequal please? ;D
Irisheyesforcomrade chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
This story is amazing. Nuff said.
Bri-Gils chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
I really loved this story! Please make another HP one soon!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
good story
Fizzy Fitz chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
First just let me give a heads up, I suck at reviews.

Next, awesome story I love how you wrote Sirius, how strong yet... yeah. Also the "damn proud" line was perfect! I can't wait to read the follow-up if you do one.

Bye.
OneDozenSticks chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
such a beautiful ending, you have such a beautiful writing style, my heart's all constricted, and i'm near tears! i hate to see Sirius so beat down like that. (i would love a sequel, pleaz PLEAZ PLEAZ continue!)

OneDozenSticks chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
yay! sirius, so brave! bravo!
OneDozenSticks chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
oh, and now they know! i like how you refer to Sirius like a defensive dog awaiting a punishment, i always invision him like that!

kudos

OneDozenSticks chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
poor sirius, once again. he's losing it! and at the end i was nearly crying for him...poor padfoot...you're a great writer!

OneDozenSticks chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
poor sirius...you're so evil to him! (like me...:P)

Nvrmore chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Excellently done story. Interesting take on the boys - Sirius in particular.

Isn't it nice to make McGonagall soft and squishy now and again.

Anyway... nice interactions with the characters. You have an interesting way of telling a story.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Kelly Tolkien chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
I really like this story. It's really good. You should be proud! (By the way Namaariea is I think, spelt like that... Well that's what says)

Sirius and Lord of the Rings forever!

Namaariea!
Centra-gal86 chapter 8 . 2/11/2006
Excellent story! I've really been getting into this genre recently, and you've managed a superb effort in it. Thanks a lot!
quotefreak97 chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
wow. i think that was the best sirius fic i've ever read. i love the idea of a followup. I hope u decide to do one!