Reviews for A Charge To Keep
gginsc chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
A very enjoyable read. Love your story.
lady angst chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
What a great read this was! I'm sorry to have missed it for so long. You've done a fantastic job blending canon with your own story. It was a compelling read-I enjoyed it all the way through! Great range of emotion.

I'm sorry it's over!
Mirwalker chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Very nicely written, and a wonderful infill to a backstory suggested in the original. Thanks for sharing these Tolkien extras with us!
laurie chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for it. You write so beautifully and really seem to understand Legolas. I can't wait to read more Legolas stories.
Karone Evertree chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
great last chapter:D loved this story!:)
ak-stinger chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
That was a beautiful story. You have a real gift when it comes to writing, capturing emotions and the little details perfectly. I hope to read more of your work!
Po-Pla chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
Great ending. I love the wooden charm and its meaning. Hope to see your story soon!
Deana chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
That was a totally excellent story! Isn't it great to know that after all this, Legolas DID survive and return home? (Until he settled in Itilien, that is, lol) Great job! :)
nclowe chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
I'm just loving this story! This chapter was so sweet, especially the scene between Sam and and Legolas. :D
Karone Evertree chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
aw..Mithrandir's praise of Legolas was sweet:) i would've blushed if someone said such nice things about me.

i love Sam, he's so sweet and honest. glad he talked Legolas into going(yes i knew he was going b/c of the movies/books, but u never know..this is fanfic;))

great chapter!:)
ak-stinger chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
Again, a wonderful piece of work. I loved Elrond, Mithrandir, and Sam's reason why they preferred Legolas to go on the Quest instead of Glorfindel and Legolas' struggle to decide was quite believable without making him seem wimpy. I look forward to your next part - will it feature Thranduil's reaction after he gets his son's message? If not, can there be an epilogue? :)
Deana chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
Excellent chapter! I love this story; all the detail and great dialogue. Post 10 soon please! :)
ak-stinger chapter 8 . 5/11/2005
This is SUCH a good story! The details in it are thorough but not overwhelming and the prose is just lovely. You have a real gift for writing and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Po-Pla chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
Sound like a wonderful feast! I really love the part about how Legolas and the hobbits become friends.
Jedi Padfoot chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
Great chapter, but I never thought Legolas was that shy.