Reviews for The Saiyan of GP
mrstardust89 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I hope you find the inspiration you need to continue this story I want to read what happens next.
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
this is really good, interesting, and entertaining to read! I cant wait to see what happens next! Please continue this!
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Awesome please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Interesting please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Interesting please continue!
Monkeyrevenge chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
hey, i like how this is turning out, i really wish you would continue it, if not is there someone that you gave the story to that i can finish reading it from?
Deucalion02 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
this is an awesome story you ve written and i hope you get the inspiraion needed to update it once more. but i think that the nekoken is something that will be interesting to explain

in the story line, especially to aisha clan clan*chuckles*. also i want to see how she deals witht he powerhouse that is ranma
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
And it was just getting interesting too.
1v2 chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
this is a great story i hope one day you will continue it
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 11 . 12/25/2007
Hey man, I've gotta say, this story has potential. But, why is it so rushed? If it was better paced, had better placed scene breaks, and if some of the characters did NOT look like cardboard cutouts, like Akane, even though I hate her so much, this could have been so much better. But otherwise, this story rocks, so please don't take this personally, and I hope you see this as constructive criticism.
Dlikee chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
good story well worth updateing.
Cardinel chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
Update this story, or I will send my muses to wreck your studio.

BlackRenamon: Alls fair in love and war, and when Boss man gets pissed, its war.

BlueRenamon: Calm down sweety, Don't get worked up yet. You'll need all your energy for tonights... Activitys.

BlackRenamon: *Maintains a calm facade, which is completly ruined by the beads of sweat rolling along his neck, and his not-so-subtle movements away from BlueRenamon* Permission to flee from my female admirer Boss?

Me: Granted

Blackrenamon: Thanks. *bolts away so fast an after image is left behind for a few seconds*

BlueRenamon: Wait for me Honey! *Races after him*

Me: As I was saying, these to may be able to destroy your whole studio if you don't update. *sounds of chasing, things breaking, followed by an explosion and a meek "oops" makes a slight twitch appear on my face* Lord knows they've ripped enough of mine apart.
chris lutz chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
this was great keep the stories coming!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
This is great. Also the C'atrl C'atrl, (I think thats how ya spell it) Eat as much as a saiyan does. They are are also very resorsful fighters. BTW When are ya gonna update, this? I want more of it.
Hiryo chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
Nice touch there! So what's up next?