Reviews for Rain
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was good
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That...was...so...damn...good

MEGA PROPS! I really liked reading it. Very passionate and sexy. You kept Amon beautifully in character and I liked the way you drew out Robin as less naive, verses a lot of other WHR fics I've read.

Kudos!
Serena530 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh I loved this. Its been forever since I watched this anime and I wasn't sure I would remember it well enough to understand this story, but I did so yay! I always wanted Robin and Amon to hook up and was thoroughly upset at how the anime ended. But still. I wish the library had it so I could watch it. Stupid Adult Swim doesn't show it anymore. ( Anywho I loved this and I am off to read the sequel. )
Joel chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Sorry but I don't have "a well rounded critique" for your story because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Okay, maybe this is because I'm an all-out RobinxAmon fan ever since I saw WHR just last year. Anyhow, I got to read this story only now after reading the prologue of the sequel "Embrace" which sorry to say that I hadn't submit a review for as I usually don't submit reviews, however, I just couldn't help but do it for this one. Thank you very much for sharing your work and I promise to submit a review for "Embrace" which might end up same as the above!
Acid Wire chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
great story and all, but one question, why was it rated M?
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
so beautiful *-*
Lily svit-kona chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Chickie You're story kicks ass too! You need write more to this one. You're very talented. And I have Sacrifice downloaded on my iPod so I can read it on the go!
Angel1206 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I love this story! Write some more
felinefemme chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Yep, that'll do it. Heading for a cold shower now...

Btw, awesome story. Loved the way you delivered the angst & uncertainty on both sides!
Kyoy Valentine chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Aw, this was so cute! Very well writen and just awsome!
trigger chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
fuck that so turned me on it was so sweat and passionet i luved it
Secret411 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Damn that was a great story and i can't believe your editor is inuyasha'swench because i love her writing but getting back to you ...this is an excellent story and i hope you and her team up to do a series of stories or you do a series of stories because it will be such a good story
inuyashasgurl15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I am really impressed on how to kept Robin and Amon to their Characters. I really loved it! Please have a sequel or another chapter. Please!
Gin chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Nice! so cute! Yeye right a sequel..unless there alrighty is.. BUT ANYWAYS! AWW! Even though I love Michael Lee way more then Amon THAT'S OK! BECAUSE YOUR STORY WAS DARN GOOD! I would give it a 9.9 out of 10 because I love Michael Lee and Amon is like 3rd in my list. But everything else gives you 2 thumbs up!
luvanime4life chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I really luved your fic. Hope u update date soon I'm looking forward to it! Keep up the fanfastic work! :)