Reviews for First Comes Marriage
Goose chapter 12 . 2/2
...aaaaannnnnddd cue typical "make Harry into the bad guy" plot twist. Terrible.
twlightbella chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
Draco and ginny married and have a son Evander black Malfoy
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
I just absolutely loved it :D.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
This is the first story in a long time that has made my heart physically ache!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
youre right
orangelover43 chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
This was a beautiful story. You write very well! i loved everything about it, it was moving, sad, happy and even a little angry but all amazingly strung together.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Aww goood story
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
This was a sweet story? I enjoyed reading it!
MissDramatic chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I don't really like forced marriage fics but the awesome ending of this chapter is enough for me to give this a shot. Nice work!
AutumnLynn921 chapter 26 . 8/5/2011
Ah, I LOVE this story! I love love love it!
agoldenthrone chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
LOL. You made this chapter with the last line. :DD
cuddlebear992 chapter 26 . 4/4/2010
Aww that was so cute! I loved it so so so much! I want a love like that! Draco and Ginny are perfect for each other. I love how you had him make a promice to himself to be the father that his father couldnt manage to become. I also liked how you redeamed Lucius in the end. I think it was so sweet that even after all the crap, he gave one last try at being a good father. It made me cry!

Ok, since I was supposed to be in bed like half an hour ago, I'm going leave this here. I hope to see more Draco/Ginny stories from you. You are an amazing writer!

Brittany
cuddlebear992 chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
It was just a freakin dream? ARG!

Great story so far! Off to read more now...

Brittany
UshersSister chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I like the structure of this, makes it a bit more interesting to read, but not to the point that it's confusing. Nice story :)
ginny's twin chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
what does the baby look like blonde hair, red hair, or strawberry blonde? does he look like a malfoy or a weasley? I loved the story by the way I just would have liked a more details about setting and characters.