Reviews for Changes
perfectjersey chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i loved the story. please update soon, you are the only person who has written an adam-centric story!
Darlian chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Oh... Haha, poor Adam... He should really meet up with Selene and Michael sometime, that'd be funny... what with Michael saying "I told you so" and all. Please continue!
mercurybard chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
Poor Adam (I didn't realize he actually had a name...though I did know who he was). Now he's been bitten too, and there's no pretty vampire-girl to save him. I like your descriptions of the various sensations he's experiancing-descriptive without being overdone.

"It was like the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood had decided that instead of eating its victim, it would somehow dive in and eats its way out and possess the remains of the corpse, walk around like a wolf in a man’s clothing."

Awesome
ReDue chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
I really like it! I really do! But I can't seem to remember who Adam was
Rabea Raven chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
I like this very much. I always thought there should have been more to Adam, like there were parts that were cut out, but this makes up for it! Keep up the good work dude!

Latahs!
AcidOverRideChic chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Great story! Please update soon!
liberateourtime chapter 3 . 9/6/2005

I was worried that this would never be updated again. I'm so glad that you were able to give us another wonderful chapter.

Looking forward to more soon!

-Lib
Alexa.G chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
You updated!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Vivid. The timeline is pretty clear. Can't wait for the revelations.

"Yeah, Doc Adam, your friend Michael came through here a while ago, helped kill a vampire leader and then ran off with our mortal enemy before they could both get killed by our other mortal enemies but it's all good. Want some pizza?"
Final Spirit chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Cool story so far! . Very interesting, even if it is from the view of a supporting character. Hope him and Michael meet again.
Shannon K chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
I like the imagery, very interesting.

Cheers!
Dragonflm61 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Great update. I hope to see Michael soon. Anyway, keep writing!
SilverCaladan chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Love... I wish you would update. Finish this story, maybe? It is extremely well-written, but you left off at something of a cliffhanger. In fact, I added it to my favorites and am going to rec it on my list.

I've always loved secondary, or smaller, characters in movies more than the main ones. You have chosen one of my favorites for focus. Interactions and observations from the outside of a problem and such are my other love. This fanfic has both of those. Adam, who is human and knows nothing of the war. He's been bitten, but what happens to him? How is he inducted? How does he view vampires and Michael and Selene, should he meet them?

There are so many possibilities here, and I would love to see them explored.

I'm not sure if I actually saw any grammar mistakes or not, but if I did, they were minimal. Overall, you have an amazing writing style.

~ SilverCaladan ~
Dragonflm61 chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
This story is great. It really has a lot of potential. Please continue with it. Maybe you could bring in Michael and Selene somehow too. Please, don't give up!
Budapest chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Yes! An Adam fic! I do love the Adam. I even play him in an UW RPG. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Please update soon!