Reviews for Phantom of the Auditorium
Guest chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
please hurry and write it this was a good story
maria chapter 29 . 5/28/2012
to close
Starling chapter 28 . 3/29/2011
LIke your story. :) Well-written. And love Nightwish's Phantom of the Opera :) - have you heard the live version from End of an Era - it's awesome!
nojjpseudsdn chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me that she will choose the phantom?:') please, oh please? You portray him so wonderfully :')
nojjpseudsdn chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
:D I was actually getting worried that you where not going to use the name Erik in you story:O But now that you have started I am very happy:))Great so far... just I have a feeling about what is going to happen:O :'O
nojjpseudsdn chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Wiii:) I think this is going to be a great fanfic:D And now Erik is entering, woho!:D
nojjpseudsdn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This looks promising :)... off to chapter 2, then
Megan chapter 28 . 10/14/2007
Hi, this was very well written and Im on my way to check out the sequel, but before i do i just wanted to note that in the movie it isnt A.G, its O.G, it stands for Opera Ghost. Other then that it's very good.
Kmalfoy89 chapter 28 . 4/2/2007
Amazing job my dear. It gave me my wanted laughs and chills. Off to read the sequel now!
twostrandsofmelody chapter 29 . 11/9/2006
hello i justed wanted to say how faboules this story is! i was the one who said to use the name Margaret! how ever my old account got impeached! (boohoo) so i thought i'd come and once again give my praise, even if it has been over a year!

lol, ttyl

-aqua
Tsukimi chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
I WANT A PORSHE TOO!
Tsukimi chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this story is absolutely consuming. if it were a book i would be on chapter three already without any hesitation. it makes you want to read for a long time..

so good job! i really like the phantom of the opera and so far i have enjoyed your fanfiction immensely. _ lol
hotspike7 chapter 28 . 10/6/2005
omg! i just finished this story awhile ago and i have to say i love it! im so glad i found it! i was looking through some users favorite stories and found this! well i first found the sequal to this and im reading that now and i decided to give you a review...right now im almost done with a memory's phantom...and will probably leave a few reviews every couple chapters...theres just so many! lol well loved this story and looking forward to finsihing the sequal!

alyssa
Sarahlou2485 chapter 28 . 9/5/2005
this is great i thoroughly enjoyed it. well done.
Pegre chapter 28 . 7/24/2005
i have almost every song done by nightwish, phantom of the opera is one of my faves.