Reviews for It All Comes From Being a Chronic Chocoholic
starnat chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Next chapters are sure to be fun!
Carnivalgirl chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Aw...lol. John sucks, I'm sure he's nice but I don't like him. It's one of those things. Is Sirius going to meddle some more? That is very funny, I knew he had something up his sleeve, ha ha! And I'm so glad Remus likes Tonks! Joy! This is really good and funny, it just keeps getting better...
Pickledishkiller chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Can I borrow some of that potion...? Please...?

YOU ROCKS!
crazy turtle chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
sitting on edge of chair, waiting for the next review... so very funny and well written. normally, i don't go for remus/tonks because of the major age difference, but in fanfiction, i don't mind it at all. i really like this!
abcooper chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Awesome chappie, I loved the bit about strangling the rubber duck. :) What'd Sirius do, pour verataserum(sp?) into the wine? Please update soon!
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I could picture the ducky to the head scene. LOL
Rae Roberts chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
"Looking a whole lot like Aunt Bellatrix isn't a good idea 'round here." LOL
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Glad she got her chocolate back-Kingsley is lucky he got away with just a splash.
0RamblingRose0 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
we hehehehehe cute ficcie, keep it up. I can't wait to see how this develops.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Aw, this is just so cute!
908 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
loved the pink rubber duck, i can tell u! love the story, so please update soon!

-kitty
Miz Granger chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
I can't wait to see what Sirius is up too. I hope you update soon.
starnat chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Sirius is evil.I too can feel the love.
Potgenie chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
haha, great chapter. :D
TrinityDD chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
This is too funny! I love Tonks' thoughts, she seems like she's on crack all day long, but it works really well. Poor girl.

And I love her relationship with Kingsley, they look like brother and sister. Sweet.

And can't wait to see if Remus gets the hints.

Keep it up.