Reviews for It All Comes From Being a Chronic Chocoholic
starnat chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
Great epilogue!
LinnendeBlack chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
Oh I loved it! And we all know now that R/T is not a sunken ship! Hurray for JKR!
KendraPendragon chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
Hi!

I really loved your story!

You have a great - and I mean great - sense of humor!

Nearly peed my pants, thanks to you!

Write on, Baby! ;)

Kendra
omidorichan chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
Hee hee! This was very cute! I like the way you write Tonks, she is so... Tonks-y? And Remus is very Remus-y too, I do say! Huzzah for RL/NT!

Keep up the good work!

-Sinead Usagi
Claire chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
ok, before I ask my question I thought I should probably review your story:

it's freakin awesome! Please forgive me for not adding any constructive criticism; I always found it annoying when people dont tell how I can improve my style. Anyway, great job, please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens.

Now for my question:

I read in your bio that you knew since OotP that they were going to get together. Personally, I didn't jump on the RLNT bandwagon until after HBP was released (I know, I know, how could I have been so stupid?)Yet, even after reading OotP another time after learning their outcome, I still dont see how anyone could have figured they would end up together. I mean, the Ginny/Harry and Ron/Hermione were rather obvious, but Tonks/ Remus? This has been bothering me since the 6th book was released. Would you help a poor frustrated girl and share your wisdom?

sorry for using the review system to ask this question, I couldn't find any other way to contact you.

Thanks for your help and I promise to continue reviewing (properly this time)

once again, well done on your story.

Claire
slightly so chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
That was an awesome story. THank you very much for lightening my dreary day !
slightly so chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Hahhahaha... SIRIUS! how dare he, can't wait for me to click the next chapter button. THis is hilarious
Kira of Tirmal chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
Another cute story! I don't think I have any constructive criticism.

Kira of Tirmal
Nicky chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
Go Evil Rubber Duck! No seriously, I'm sorry to hear that this story has come to an end. I think you'll be pleased to hear that R/T fanfics are not sunken ships. So, get back to writing more of those fics! I'll miss them too much if you just stop!
Lily Nido chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
very great!
serpentilewitch chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
A GREAT READ! It's actually 4:34 in the morning right now, but this is normal for me. Excellent, very in character, me hated John, and I'm sorry for not having reviewed some of the previous chapters. T_T -is bad and sniffles- Anyways, excellent!
serpentilewitch chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
-whistles loudly- Score one for Remus! Hehe, nice compliment, aww, poor guy! -huggles viciously- hehe...ahem, anyhow, yesh, such a lurveliness although hmm...Vertasamo? Interesting...kinda lasting effects, eh? That Sirius oughtta know what he's messing with...
serpentilewitch chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
"...I must admit, it'd be better if I had -

NO, Tonks! BAD thoughts!" XD hehe, greatness! You have any idea how similar Tonk's reactions are to mine? lol, I get jittery and nervous, too, only I'm good at hiding it...and more of an intellectual...T_T Remus goodness..m... -wipes mouth- That is to say, there's another chapter to be read yet!
serpentilewitch chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Dear...God. Where are you coming up with this delicious insaneness? _ "Forge Likenesses of Intelligence for Remus, Tactfully"
serpentilewitch chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
hahah! Ingenious! Course, it HAD to be paranoid Moody to get the bucketful, now, didn't it? Wow, what a question to ask! Is Sirius tact-blind? lol, excellent! And she says yes! -laughs- D
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »