Reviews for It All Comes From Being a Chronic Chocoholic
TwirlsWrites chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
Yay! I loved this
Lonestranger chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
(Sorry, I don't feel like logging in right now)

Teehee, great minds think alike! In my little fic, Phandor the Almighty,(Written a week before the release of HBP) Remus decides to come up with a new name for Tonks...heh.

On to your fic, though, I am sad it is over...-sniffle- It was another great chapter, and I hope to hear more from you in the future.
TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
This was awesome
butterflyblonde chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
aw no far write more lol
Lear's Fool chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
Cute, sweet, and just damned funny. Keep up the good work, even though this story's over!
auramistealia chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
too lazy to sign in.

Congratulations on finishing! It's a decent fic! :)

Too bad you can't give out free chocolate over the web.

(now my friend needs to give me my borrowed copy of Half Blood Prince since I checked it out from the library, not her!)
mercutio-rane chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
Yay! That was so loverly! :) I really needed a good laugh today, and you provided me with so many from the moment that Tonks woke up to a sweet and funny ending as Tonks wraps up her diary.

May you be wholly inspired by the next book to write much more over the next few years to keep us all entertained! :)

cheers, and thanks so much for writing!
Carnivalgirl chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
You're welcome! I can't believe it's over! *cries*. Ah, well. At least there was a happy ending. Long may they last. Please please please can you write a sequel? Or something?
TonksIsMyHero chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
LOVE IT. This reminds me of "Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging" and those types of books. Fabu!
Nicky chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
Love this story! I can't wait for the return of the evil rubber duck! That was definately my favorite part of the whole story! Please update soon! I'm on one knee here! Come on! *gives computer puppy dog eyes hoping that somehow it would make the author post another chapter soon*
LupinLover99 chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
is there more? please tell me there is!
woudn't you like to know chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
update curse you! update! i want more fluff! even though i like charlie/tonks better this story is really good! you really got inside tonks' head please update!
JediMasterKellie chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
Hello, you are the nicest evil pr0cr4s71n470r I have ever met.

On one hand you have written the awesomest Fanfiction I have ever read, and on the other, you haven't updated in, like, forever!

I followed this fic from the beginning but haven't been able to review! But it is seriously the best fic I've read! It's the perfect mix of everything, humour, fluffyness, etc, etc...

May the Force be with You.

JediMasterKellie
Sibby chapter 10 . 6/11/2005
That was so adorable and fantastic. Very in character!
Milva chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
please allow me to translate into german...copyright-thing i know...i dont possess any email account, so please write a review, if you agree

(maybe my english sounds strange, i am sorry for this)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »