Reviews for Armageddon Alchemist
f.tastarossa chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Gahhh it's very impressive story
Nice plot
Very very good
Thank you for working hard!
NinjaFoodLover chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
I liked this. Coulda been longer and alot of stuff was kinda confusing. There were spelling and grammar mistakes but those could be forgiven. Great job all in all.
ArmoredSoul chapter 12 . 5/19/2008
Applause, Applause!

Beautiful work.

GO FULLMETAL SHRIMP!

XD

Ed: *eyetwitch*

Me: Oops. FLEE! *runs away*
fatkleptoman chapter 12 . 2/17/2008
That was one of the best Fullmetal Alchemist stories I've read, great job! Hope you write more!
EagleBlaze954 chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
Cool story :-). I enjoyed reading it.

Keep up the very good work!

EagleBlaze
NoZoMi17 chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
that...was beautifull...(wipes treas...sniffs)...please write another!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 12 . 5/2/2006
IT'S BEAUTIFUL! (crap, i sound like Armstrong..)

PLEASE MAKEY A SEQUEAL (plz don't ask, i temporarily forgot how to spell sequal, I DID IT!)

on a happier and random note, confettiee is nice, and fluffy, JUST LIKE MY KITTEN!

(me - ...(slowly backs away) attack fo the Al clones...)

Al clones - KITTY!

me - AGH! I AM NOT A CAT! *is being chased by Al's that think he is a kitty...
The Black Death Revelation chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
It was really,really good. When I read the last chapter,I was like "What it's done? It can't be." I was really hoping to read at least two more chapters.
hiei098 chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
wow this was an awsome story! I mean i really liked it! please continue to write!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 12 . 8/16/2005
WOHO! AWESOMENESS! ...

Um... I think I was the only one not confused. I don't confuse easily...

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICS EVER! DOMO ARIGATO!
A chapter 12 . 8/9/2005
This is the end?No...I really hope you do an sequal or something like that!
An Angel's Wings chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
I can't beleive it's over...wow...that was awesome! I'm at a loss for words! The, if not one of the, best sories I have ever read on Nice work! The way you put the story together, everything fit together perfectly! And the ending was sweet and happy, just as an ending should be! Love your story lots! Hope you write more of them!
yorozuyagaren chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
That was awesome! There were a few spelling errors, and a few grammatical problems, but the plot and characterizations were perfect. Good work. _
FMA-fangirl chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
Gah~~ the epilogue! Can't wait till I read it!

Seriously, I feel like I've been waiting for this fic to update for an eternity!

I was so happy when I saw it updated!

sigh~~ I feel so much better after reading this~

Hope to see the epilogue soon!
Shakia chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
Oh man, I had been SO sure I had reviewed for this! This story is DEFINATLY one of my favorites, IT'S BRILLIANT! I was totally addicted to this, I'd check for updates all the time! XD This was seriously one of the best stories I've read, awesome job on everything! *does random dance* *high fives* Sorry for not reviewing earlier, thanks so much for making it! Dang it, but it's over! I always hate and love endings to great stories. XD