Reviews for Moments in Neverwhere
mibu ronin chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
great. really. i love your metaphors. your writing is much more sophiscated than many i have read. wow.

all hail Hao-sama
yaksa chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
This chapter is so wonderfully beautiful. I love how you pit them against each other, and yet have it come out as something else. and the parts in parantheses are genius. They're like side comments but add so much to the story. I simply love your writing. Update soon.
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
God, I love it when someone writes a good HaoXAnna fic. And thats what you have done my friend! way to go! I love it. Well I'm on to read the rest of the chapters, (Then "your mine)LAtter chappies await!

-Anna
Nyago chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
FINALLY some HaoXanna, drabble or NOT. _ you made me happy!~

~Nyago
keigojin chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Wow with the angst, you make Hao seem so ruthless... which well he is, but I figure he has to have some redeeming qualities.
Gladiel chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
"Bruises are blood breaking under the surface Anna blood breaking where it doesn't show except in a seep of color like a rainbow."

Is this part truly like this or a period or line break is missing?

Very nice chapter. _; I'm looking forward to reading more.
desmonstres chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
i don't understand the first two drabbles. it doesn't make any sense. maybe i wasn't paying close attention when i was reading it, cause i do that a lot. read, but don't perceive. well the one i do understand, it's good. it's really descriptive.
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Nya! This was a thoughtful piece in third-person...3..merumph[This is my specialness word.]
asn water chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
i dont get it... what was she learning?
Raven Solitude chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
It was really nice ) I like it so much I hope to read the other 99 XD
Ails chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Nice used of puns... :)
asn water chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
hehe i dont mind reading 100 hao x anna drabbles from you!
Gladiel chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I love your writing style. I'm willing to read the next ninety-nine chapters :3 *checks the next four check-boxes below* _v;
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
omg this is awesome way to go girl! lol you know how i love my Hao and Anna stories
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
D Its very aloof..if that can even be applied to a story...but its a nice thoughtful piece and very silent in symbolism but cute. ]