Reviews for shadow ninja boy
the dark hero of time chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
awsome please continue i am a huge naruto fan
Dragonrails chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
are you going to add a lemon in this story or what if you do naruto should have it with sakura and yuki

p.s but pretty good story and funny all the way
naruto1x5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
r u going to update the story any time soon just asking
scione chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
good fic keep it going or i'll send anko for you tell here you eat her last dango.
Natsuhiboshi -M5P chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
HEY GOOD STORY
Korry chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Hey! Great story. I love it. I was planning to do a Naruto/Herem fic as well, but anyway If I were you I'd lose the Script format. It's funney, but they erraced My Yu-Gi-No for that very reason.
Deamon Child chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Hilarious story. Cant you just make all the girls go after Naruto with Kage bushins and have one huge harem, or just make him do it with temari or Yuki. THis is the funniest fic i have read ever!(well so far as idont plan to stop reading any time soon)
foust123456 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
and you like my story wow wat a hit tell ur beta that there funny kk peace im outtie
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
LMAO. I like your story so0o0o farr. -~ Fics where they make Naru a pimp are always fun to read. XDD LOL kukuku...I look forward to your next update. ;)
ryuu chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
nice

keep it going
Onibi chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
You have a really good story here, Update soon.
Ranko chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Heyas! ]

Funny story ya got here.

You should have all three girls get him in the end.

There is nuthin' like romantic endings that just sweep ya away. *goes starry eyed*

Anyhoo, keep up the good work. D
Ice-Eagle chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Interesting please do continue.
cheezy-cheezy0900 chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
Hahaha. Silly Mia din(That's WoT for those who can pick it out...) And despite what you say, I will not read all the chaps, because you'll probably make me beta again, so MNEA! . Beep. Braap. Namu. Bop... bop? Where'd bop come from? I feel oldly aged... but yea. There, I reviewed, happeh?
foust123456 chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
hey asum and so on i like the hole thing and damn cant wait till next chappie bye bye (big fox grin and sweat drop