Reviews for shadow ninja boy
fire god101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
awesome story. it is on my favorites list!update soon!
vashfreak chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
My eyes bleed. Can you say OOC to the max? and wtf is wrong with Kakashi? He KNOWS how strong Naruto is. Pissing his pants...wow ...this is the worst fanfiction I have ever laid eyes on.
bd chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Love it _ super awesome. cont. writing more.

don't feel bad about the misspelled words everybody makes mistakes _ ~
Katsugi chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
U mean he has to leave the kitsune women...? That's mess up... other that I am prefectly fine with the rest and Naruto seems to be going pimp...
Pite chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
LOL funny but there are few Vocubalar mistaces
therealme chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
Good chapter, he's too powerful. anyway

Uzumaki whirlwind

kage shadow

ho fire

bushin replication

uzumaki hokage bushin
Zeki chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I just wanted to point a few things out in the name of constructive criticism:

- Spell check can help immensely. You have a lot of misspelled words scattered throughout your story. Even if you don't write in word, just copy and paste it in to check for spelling and grammar mistakes. It’ll catch a lot of things you didn’t notice while typing.

- If you're unsure of Japanese words don't use them, the use of random Japanese words really brings down a story. Suffixes like “–kun” I can understand but words such as “kawaii” that could easily be replaced, should be replaced. It'll make the story sound much better.

- You can find the spellings of characters names on any Naruto fan site. Try checking out a site like to help fix misspelled character names.

- Make sure to start a new paragraph each time a different person talks. Breaking up paragraphs helps readers follow the story more easily.

Best Wishes,

Zeki

kunoichii
Un-Chibbie chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Awesome, yet another chapter well done. My friend and I can't wait to see what happends. I am also very intrigued with the whole naruto fox creation, nice, plus i can't wait to see what happends with Yuki and Temmari fighting over the new Naruto more than the old. Will he get both or just one?
horriblemonster chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Umm...good story so far, I like it, but you definitely need an editor. Most of this story is run on sentences and you dont really use puctuation. Little Spelling Problems:

(TEMMARI is TEMARI).

(SENSAI is SENSEI)

(JITSU is JUTSU)

(KAIWII IS KAWAII)

(and...you didnt specify when you went into a flashback, i didnt even notice it at first)

I like your story though, the storyline(is there even one?) is fine, its just the grammar that is ur problem.
Un-Chibbie chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Great fic going, i just started reading these about a week ago and my friend suggested your fic. I will review some more some other time because my teach is coming. Anyways, Great Work Keep them coming.
crazy-antman chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
update soon!

and... oh yeah, isn't Sakura supposed to be like...

busy? i mean, she has to take out the poison too right?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Poor Hinata, she's got alot of competition when Naruto returns to Konoha. Hehe, Kakashi deserved to get beat up by the girls for being such a pervert, they should steal and burn his books also.
Lord Kenshin Himura chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
0.o

I am loosing at the story here... have they reached Sand already? Or are they taking a break?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
Interesting developements, but doesn't Kakashi know a few low level water jutsu that he could use to get some water?
omnidragon82 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
liking it . i would say it would be better to stay as a nartem
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »