Reviews for The Jaded Series Year I
drizma chapter 9 . 5/4
...love how that posting schedule worked out
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I loved this story, it great and loved Harry's attitude... until this chapter. You've basically ruined it for me by bringing up the abortion issue and it just doesn't make any sense at all why he feels to strongly about this, there is no background or anything. Then there is the fact that the entire panel is men who will never experience a pregnancy and that you made the women's rights activist look like a total bitch and then proceed to have her through a childish tantrum. You have made the women in this fic look weak and childish.

Quite frankly, I'm not too happy with Harry's attitude towards women especially how his first initial thought of his future lawyer was a "high priced whore". You have not painted women in a good light at all. I mean he's more civil and has a better attitude towards Malfoy and he tried to have him killed. This story was great up until this chapter but I feel that Harry's attitude could using changing. Also, a 6ft 11 year old, bit unrealistic. I really enjoyed reading this, but this chapter has just put me off. If you were to leave your political views out, then maybe you wouldn't lose readers. Just saying.
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Very different but I love it so far!
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
interessante geschichte von mal einem amderen standpunkt aus geschrieben. ehrlich gesagt bin ich am meisten gespannt auf die gegenreaktion um die harry aura bat. und malfoy könnte mal sein großes ma*l getackert kriegen. schreibst du weiter? lg hainbuche
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I found this story very engaging, and I value the way that you approached topics that most fics shy away from (such as abortion, the rights of women and the political side of the Potter family) and it is a shame that you haven't written in so long.

I do not believe that you will ever come back to finish the story, or indeed to read this comment, but I'd like to inform you of my appreciation of the time and imagination that has gone into writing this part of a very good fanfic.

I hope that one day you will find the time to finish it, but in the meantime I wish you success in whatever has been occupying you for the past years and most likely for years to come.

Sincerely, KawaiiKitsuneGirl
Seriously chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Seriously?! You ruined the story with your hateful ignorance? You used a HARRY POTTER FANFIC to spout your anti choice bull?! Seriously?! What the fcuk is WRONG with you?! Seriously?!
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Obiviously not true you haven't updated in several years
moving-acc chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I am utterly appalled by Harry's lack of concern towards women's suffrage and the feminist movement. I am also horrified that you've made him out to be an apathetic misogynist. I cannot believe your audacity and decline to continue reading this waste of my life.

Sincerely, Sicarius Domini Erebus.
PensiveProsperity chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Wow just wow...you had a ten year old almost eleven year old boy go from 5'1 to 5'10 in the space of a few months? That's pushing it even with magic. If you want to speed up Harry's sexual maturity at least do it in a believable way or do four chapters one for each year so you obviously don't have to waste time on building the story when you clearly just want Harry to just have massive orgies by the time he is twelve. No ten year old boy even a mature one is going to buy a book on sex or even care about 'Shagging' at least not one who has been as isolated as Harry.
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
update plz! im loving the DEPTH this story has with Harry being a TRUE LORD of the house of Potter. doing business and alliances etc. very well written!
khhhhguutyrry chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
interesting story, please continue
gretellovescake chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Dear Author,
Are you all right, I was sorry to read that you had a personal tragedy and I was happy when you stated that you were back and ready to write however I then looked at the last time you updated and I was appalled. It is 2013 and the last time you updated this story was in 2007. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that you may be ill or may have suffered a further tragedy. I sincerly hope that you are healthy and willing to continue the story. I eagarly anticipate your next update and sincerly hope that you are not dead.
Yours Truly,