Reviews for The Jaded Series Year I
PensiveProsperity chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Wow just wow...you had a ten year old almost eleven year old boy go from 5'1 to 5'10 in the space of a few months? That's pushing it even with magic. If you want to speed up Harry's sexual maturity at least do it in a believable way or do four chapters one for each year so you obviously don't have to waste time on building the story when you clearly just want Harry to just have massive orgies by the time he is twelve. No ten year old boy even a mature one is going to buy a book on sex or even care about 'Shagging' at least not one who has been as isolated as Harry.
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
update plz! im loving the DEPTH this story has with Harry being a TRUE LORD of the house of Potter. doing business and alliances etc. very well written!
khhhhguutyrry chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
interesting story, please continue
gretellovescake chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Dear Author,
Are you all right, I was sorry to read that you had a personal tragedy and I was happy when you stated that you were back and ready to write however I then looked at the last time you updated and I was appalled. It is 2013 and the last time you updated this story was in 2007. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that you may be ill or may have suffered a further tragedy. I sincerly hope that you are healthy and willing to continue the story. I eagarly anticipate your next update and sincerly hope that you are not dead.
Yours Truly,
Poop
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow
Venus914 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Please, please dont pair Harry with Hermione or Ginny. You are making a story about titles and aristocracy. Hermione cant help because of her blood status and her lack of status. Ginny might be a pureblood but her family lacked political power. Besides, i hate them both.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
No Weasleys and Hermione please...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Dear creator of this great story
I congratulate you on this story as many other story's lack the certain detailed storyline that you achieved and I always saw Harry with more intelegence that he made out to have. yet I believe ( this is my own personal opinion please don't take this as hate) that you might be straying a bit to far away from the original story. I love your ideas and the fact that your so creative and imaginative unlike other authors that tend to re-write the whole series of Harry potter but I think you might be going to far in certain areas for example: the cliffhanger you dropped at the end of the last chaper about the stone being given as a prise, that doesn't make any sense at all to me, especially with the storyline of Nicholas flamal and the many extra classes that you've detailed. As I hope you don't stray to far from the story I am anxiously awaiting how you will make this all work out in the end.
Again please don't think I'm giving you hate I'm just reviewing on what I think personally :)

I'm sorry to hear of your personal tradgedy

miss S.D.W
sorceress first class
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i love this series so far!
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
So, all of this happened and Harry has yet to turn eleven?
sleepingdragon504 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Please tell me you're going to update this awesome story sometime soon!